RTR Specialist / Business Controller
Hours: Full time
Contract: 6 months
About the organization
This organisation is continuously developing products that give consumers just what they need. They are all about making the world a more sustainable place to live and they do this by offering the worlds of food, agriculture and nutrition.
Working at this organisation is an opportunity to thrive-a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. The organisation is offering a diverse and supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field.
About the role
The RTR Specialist is responsible for providing timely and relevant financial reports. You will work to ensure information from different sources (CBS, tax, treasure, Financial Risk Management, Management Information & Decision Support and other functions) is timely available, consolidated and understood.
In order to provide relevant reporting, you will work with the local business to identify their local reporting needs and providing timely solutions. As the linking point between the different sources of information and the relevant business stakeholders, the position will either have the accountability and responsibility of 1 or more small to medium sized CRPs (Controller's Review Packages).
A summary of your tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of regular monthly reports of Corporate Finance, Statutory purposes
- Responsible for local management reporting
- Manage the Annual Statutory Audit;
- Manage the closing General Ledger monthly and ensure the financial data accuracy
- Review of Balance Sheet Accounts reconciliation prepared by CBS team
- Provide Quarterly Controller Review package and Lower Level Financial review data
- Accountable for US GAAP reporting for the relevant CRP
- Maintain close cooperation with commercial, supply chain and other business/product managers in order to understand the local business challenges and strategies
- Estimate and Final AOE preparation at month end
- Assist in the yearly Budget Preparation by collecting and compile data in Budget template from related departments
- Lead segregation of duties and ensure conflicts are properly mitigated;
- Response to any financial inquiries, concerns and issue from Management, FP&A, A&F, Commercial, Country Corporate, Global and Regional Reporting Team by providing explanation & data on local business reporting
How the profile of a Plant and Supply Chain Controller looks like:
- Available from March 2021 for at least 6 months
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years accounting experience minimum 2 years of RtoR process experience
- Proven experience with US GAAP reporting
- Understanding and experience working with JDE or SAP
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Proven ability to understand key business drivers and how to translate these into meaningful reporting
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a culture of continuous improvement, process optimization, and intellectual curiosity
What do you get in return:
The change to be part of a fast paced stimulating international environment where you will be making part of an ambitious and professional team who are striving for a more sustainable world.
- A temporary contract of min. 6 months ( extension is possible)
- Full time workweek
- Flexible working hours and working remote
- 25 holidays based on a full time employment
- Working freelance can be discussed as well
I, Katarzyna Wajer, am looking forward to hearing from you why you think your experiences and competences are suitable for this exciting job opportunity. Please add in addition to your resume, also your availability in hours per week and what your first possible starting date could be. It is an requirement from our client that the candidate is available on short notice and therefore candidates with a notice period will not be considered.