Are you an administrative powerhouse with a commercial mindset? Are you familiar with replenishment, order flows and communication with several stakeholders? Then this might be the opportunity for you!
Sales Support Coordinator
Hours: 20h per week;
Languages: Dutch & English
Where will you work?
You will work within an international company that is active in over 35 countries over the world. They are one of the biggest providers within the packaging industry. There is an open atmosphere, and always space to learn. Everybody gets a chance and communication is key.
What will you be responsible for:
- Replenishment of the products according to the requirements.
- Managing total order flow, from both internal & external suppliers
- Identify production deviations, act accordingly and adjust forecasts
- Identify whether products are suitable for make to stock or make to order flow
- Create and adapt orders including follow up the delivery to the customers - together with the multiple European offices, supply chain organisations and transport companies.
Who are you as a sales support coordinator?
- MBO or HBO level
- Preferably SAP knowledge
- Customer focused, administrative powerhouse and commercial affinity
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an extension of the contract. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work should pay off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Rebecca van Erkelens via r.vanerkelens(a)jpgray.nl latest on 03.03.2022. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.