Sales Support (MR-33934265)
Are you the person who is well known for her or his strong communication and organizing skills? If you are comfortable in working in a large and corporate environment where there is plenty of room for personal and professional growth than you might want to read this vacancy text carefully.
Bergen op Zoom or Schiphol
Contract: full time / minimum of 6 months
Salary: EUR 2500 - EUR 2800 per month excl. holiday allowance
Hybrid working: Yes
Where will you work?
You will work within an international company that is active in over 70 countries worldwide. They are one of the biggest innovators in the food industry where they are striving on a daily basis, together with 155 000 colleagues, creating a more sustainable world. They combine 155 years of experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries. Impressive right!
The company culture is informal but professional; working in this organisation means you are part of a large group of unique individuals and mutual respect is one of their key values.
In your role as Sales Support, you will be responsible for the execution and sales activation including, but not limited to, sample requests, quality assurance, quote creation and ad hoc support. The aim is to make sure the sales process execution is managed successful by including all stakeholders.
You will be part of the Sales Support team where you have colleagues working in Bergen op Zoom and Schiphol and it would be great if you are able to travel to one of these offices on a regular base (2 days per week).
- Ad hoc support during SAP implementation including data validation and customer communication;
- Enable the Sales team with key process execution and sales activation including, but not limited to, sample requests, quality assurance, quote creation and ad hoc support;
- Handle basic issues and problems under supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate colleagues;
- Support the monthly Sales contract execution and forecasting process with data cumulation and validation.
Sounds like an interesting job opportunity for you? To qualify yourself for the job successfully you need to reach the following requirements;
- You are fluent in English, as well spoken as in written;
- You have advanced MS Office knowledge
- * Minimum of two years of experience in similar or related roles
- * System knowledge (SAP, AForce, Salesforce)
- * Any additional European language is a plus
Besides that, you are a data savvy and have a good attentive to detail. As you will be part of a commercial team, being commercial orientated and having a supportive mindset would definitely be very helpful. You will get the responsibility to work independently so it is expected you are able to take this. Never less, your team and manager are always available to help you where needed!
What will you get in return?
You will be working in a large multinational where you will benefit from in the rest of career. In the first place, the contract will be for 6 months but there is a big possibility that this will either be extended or where you for a 100% get the opportunity to apply internally for another role. Besides that you will receive;
- A full time work week with flexible working hours;
- The flexibility to work hybrid
- Salary of EUR 2500 - EUR 2800 gross per month excl. holiday allowance
- Pension plan from day 1
- Travels expenses: 100% covered when travelling with public transport
- Holidays: 25 per annum
- Laptop will be provided.
Interested? Great! I, Jeanine Tukker, am looking forward to hear why you think you could be a suitable candidate for the position. You can share your update resume via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl. Feel free to reach out via email or Linked In when you have additional questions. I am striving to get back to you within 5 working days with a suitable answer.
*Please note than only applications from candidates will be considered who are currently living in the Netherlands and hold a valid work permit.
All the best of luck and I hope to speak to you soon!