SC - Supply Chain Admin - Schiphol
For oe of our partners I'm currently looking for a Supply Chain Administrator for their hub at Schiphol! So do you have strong problem solving skills, customer service experience and experience with data processing? Please continue reading!
Job: Supply chain Administrator
Contract: 40 hours per week
Duration: 12 months
The Supply Chain Administrator play an integral role in supporting the customer experience and internal standards on process administration. The incumbent is accountable to support process transactions associated with marketing alternatives contract creations and the process of rework, settlement change cases. This position helps to ensure the process is in accordance with Service Level Agreements established, helping the team prioritize daily distribution of workflows and focus on the experience of their customer.
- Support and participate in the execution of administrative transaction processing accurately and in a timely basis. This will include settlements for our farm customers, and inventory management.
- Accountable to support the hands-on training and on-boarding of new team members on the processes associated with settlements and payments.
- Support the team in prioritizing daily distribution of workloads, identifying productivity opportunities, and facilitating the successful execution of daily timelines and expectations in accordance to established metrics, benchmarks and service level agreements.
- Ensure support and monitoring regarding financial processing and controls, including off-farm inventory management, outstanding accounts receivable, and open payment items, record information management, as well as additional administrative support duties as required.
- Participate and support process/system testing and validation.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to execute processing transactions accurately and timely against key metrics.
- Excellent interpersonal, and strong communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and prioritizing skills.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Data processing experience.
- Customer Service Center experience
- Understanding of agriculture practices and challenges
In case you are interested to hear more about the company and would like to have some more information, please apply! For questions related to this opportunity you can contact d.piris(a)jpgray.nl