Senior Analyst (MR-33923298)
Sr Analyst Product Costing Europe
Location: Bergen op Zoom (hybrid)
Contract: Full-time (40h)
Languages: English, preferably also Dutch
Salary: EUR 4000.00 - 4800.00 gross per month excl. holiday allowance
*depending on level of experience
**It is possible to work as a freelancer/ independent worker.
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is an international organization and one the most innovative producer where they are providing materials and applications in the automotive, electrical, medical, optical media and building & construction industries. Their European HQ is based in Sittard but with their Global HQ based in the Middle East. This company operates in around 50 countries across the world and they have 66 world-class manufacturing and compounding plants in locations across the Middle East, Asia, Europe and the Americas.
The European Product Costing Team is part of the General accounting department within Corporate Finance. The team is mainly responsible for a proper valuation of the European inventories with adherence of accounting policies provided by the Global Financial Controllership. They have dedicated focal points who interact with the business controllers to provide financial analysis, support and advise.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities: Support the European Product Costing
- Specialties Business Processes are correctly translated into financial accounting and reporting
- Executing of financial accounting and reporting, planning and control processes in a timely, correct and complete manner
- Initiation, development and delivery of financial steering information (reporting on financials and non-financials) to the business, our customers, and other stakeholders
- Analysis of cost and revenue developments
- Daily TxPx price update on ad hoc basis
- Timely execution of the month end closing activities
- Provide periodic management reporting and analysis
- Support external reporting requirement / deliverables
- Support & drive further standardization and optimization of tools
High level activities of job :
- Controlling and analysis of sales and purchases of different raw materials for the Specialties business
- Annually or quarterly TxPx calculation based on OM simulation and other ad-hoc TxPx related matters
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Calculation and analysis of intercompany profits
- Provide data and take care of multiple declarations for the Central Bureau for Statistics in the Netherlands.
- Accommodate business reporting
- HBO in business economics or comparable education
- A few years relevant working experience
- Accounting & Reporting experience
- Affinity with Production environment
- SAP (ERP) experience preferred
- Working across (Cross functional) teams
- Job location preferably in Bergen Op Zoom, but is open for discussion
- Must be proactive and able to operate independently
- Strong conceptual, communicative and analytical skills and ability to influence effectively and to deal with cultural differences
What will you get in return?
It's a rewarding, responsible position - there's a high level of ownership and you'll be able to take pride in delivering performances within Finance. You'll be helping the organization to improve their all-round processes and increasing sales activities by keeping the decision-makers abreast of customers' ever-changing demands.
- Full time workweek (40hrs) / hybrid way of working (except during onboarding);
- Salary EUR 4000.00 - EUR 4800.00 gross per month excluding holiday allowance;
- It is possible to work as a freelancer/ independent worker with a max of EUR 61.00 per hour
- 25 holidays per year (based on a full time employment) + ATV;
- A fixed term contract till 31.05.2023 with the intentions to extend (this vacancy became available due an internal promotion);
- Pension plan from day 1;
- Travel allowance;
- Educational budget.
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining a long-term contract. If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Jeanine Tukker j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply, we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.