Senior AR Accountant (MR-34039364)
For one of our international partners I am looking for a Senior AR Accountant. Are you a good people motivator with management experience? Do you have the ability to drive the assigned projects and reach the pre-set objectives? Then you might be the person I am looking for!
Senior AR Accountant
Contract: 6 months via JP Gray (Full time / 40 hours per week)
Where will you work?
You will work within an international company at their HQ in Amsterdam.
As a Senior AR Accountant you will oversee and manage the daily operations of the Accounts Receivable team, working alongside the other Team Leads who are responsible for departments including Direct Debit Collection, GLs Reconciliation, Auto Bank and Global Chains. The role also required the Senior AR Accountant to be hands-on in daily transactional tasks, reporting and analysis and steps in when and where required to get the work done and improve the teams' output.
Your key responsibilities are:
In this role, the Senior AR Accountant will be responsible to develop and coach one or two of the sub-teams that embraces and drives change, business partnering, efficiency with the use and development of the right tools, growth, empowerment, and teamwork.
You will also be responsible for:
- Manage daily operations of the AR team, ensuring the posting of all incoming cash payments from customers are completed, and payments are allocated accurately on a daily basis.
- Building and developing a proficient knowledge of AR processes within the team.
- Serving as the leader of the group, ensuring work tasks are adequately prioritized and completed, team member's workloads are balanced and actively monitored.
- Be the owner of Key Performance Indicators like cash application automation, timely response to our internal business partners, and retaining scalability needed for business growth.
- Ensure SLAs are met timely & accurately in line with the organisation's business objectives.
- Providing business support on a range of ad-hoc/cross-functional projects and strategic initiatives working closely with a broad scope of stakeholders.
- Support and contribute to a smooth month-end close
- Ensure adherence to company policies, SOX controls and applicable governmental regulations.
- Lead and motivate a multicultural team by including appropriate coaching, mentoring and feedback.
- Tracking and monitoring performance levels, and managing underperformance in the team.
- Prepare and conduct performance reviews and keep track of progress during the year.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 to 5 years of experience in managing a Finance Operations team
- SAP, MS office, Google Chrome
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in English,
- Experience in team management including employee reviews, appraisals, and assessments
- Motivational people manager who believes in building teams of high performing individuals
- Strong analytical skills
- Capability to drive change, think of solutions and focus on results
- Accurate with good attention to detail
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Natcha Thiangbut via n.thiangbut(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.