Senior Controlling Manager
Currently I'm looking for a Senior Controlling Manager for one of our trusted partners in Fashion Retail. Do you have at least 5 years of experience in controlling/FP&A? please continue reading.
Job: Senior Controlling Manager
Hours: 40 hours per week
Contract: 9 months (extension possible)
The objective of the Controlling team is to act as the bridge between the Business and Finance; supporting the Business owners to translate their strategies into budgets and long term plans; and with that setting and safeguarding financial targets for the company.
"We are Finance Business Partners, actively seeking to build trusted relationships with our Stakeholders"
This is a newly created team within the controlling department. With digitalization and automation initiatives are on the top of everyone agenda, the FP&A development team is there to drive these forward and supporting the different controlling teams to realize these initiates. The team is structured on the main focus areas, which are reporting and planning initiatives.
You will be managing this team and responsible to realize the initiatives which are on the roadmap together with the different controlling teams and the ABI department
- Form strong trusted relationships with the Business (Business Partnering) and support in decision making
- Supporting monthly reporting processes and packages
- Leading the reporting & planning automation/digitalization projects
- Manage and grow a team of Controllers
- Monitor, understand the full P&L
- Pro-actively identify and drive Process improvement initiatives and actively challenge existing ways of working
- Improve and simplify monthly reporting packs- with the aim to explain key developments to both Finance and non-Finance Stakeholders
- Support with deep dives and ad-hoc requests
Skills & Behaviors:
- Masters in Finance/ Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within Controlling/ FP&A
- Project management experience
- SAP (BW/BPC) knowledge
- Ability to see the bigger picture
- Able to form trusted relationships with Sr. Stakeholders
- Independent, pragmatic with can-do mindset
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Experienced in leading and growing teams
- Good communication skills, ability to explain finance topics to non-finance Stakeholders
- Fitting in our casual company culture
Please contact Donovan Piris via d.piirs(a)jpgray.nl or contact via 020-5221260