Senior HR Business Partner (MR-34064447)
Senior HR Business Partner
Contract: Full-time (40h, 32 or 36 hours a week is also discussable)
Languages: Dutch and English (Both mandatory)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is an international organisation and one of the most innovative producers where they are providing materials and applications in the automotive, electrical, medical, optical media and building & construction industries. Their European HQ is based in Sittard but with their Global HQ based in the Middle East. This company operates in around 50 countries across the world and they have 66 world-class manufacturing and compounding plants in locations across the Middle East, Asia, Europe and the Americas.
The global HR organisation is built around 3 pillars and 4 regions (Americas, Asia, Europe and MEA).
What you will be doing as a Senior HR Business Partner;
You will be Collaborating with Managers and HR verticals (HR People and Organisation and other HR Partners) to determine, deliver and continuously improve impactful HR solutions (programs & processes) to business challenges. Key is working together with colleague HR Ops partners in Europe to have a consistent approach.
- Provide HR direction and partners with Manufacturing leaders in Europe to understand people challenges and deliver pro- actively relevant HR solutions to mitigate these challenges, using knowledge of global/ regional/ local HR programs & processes and legal requirements;
- Work across the assigned area of the site to develop manager's capability in respect of HR programs & processes. This will involve all kinds of operational support; providing coaching to manage talent decisions, making impactful communications, running workshops, and acting on customer feedback while connecting HR Partnership and organizational needs;
- Support organization design and act as a change agent in the implementation of organizational and cultural changes, translating the company's culture to the local workplace, assist in delivery of change from strategy to implementation;
- implement HR goals and objectives and drive standardization in the execution & implementation of HR programs and processes;
- Facilitate the strategic workforce planning process and conduct analysis of regional HR data to determine trends and insights and use this information to engage with business leaders to drive improved understanding of people issues and make plans & actions to mitigate any challenges.
- Create and implement standard operating procedures related to this role;
The person our client is looking for, meets the following requirements/ has experience in or with;
- Experience working in matrix organisations and influencing across cultures, functions and different levels of the organisation;
- Education: Bachelor/University in the field of HR or related areas;
- Fluent in Dutch and English is required;
- Total professional experience 5+ years of experience within the field of HR;
- Proven experience working independently/autonomously and manager of change, strong assessment and communication skills;
- Understanding of the entire spectrum of HR programs & processes, especially performance management, C&B, career development, legal requirements;
- Demonstrated strong assessment, conceptual, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
What will you get in return?
It's a rewarding, responsible position - there's a high level of ownership and you'll be able to take pride in delivering performances within HR.
- Full time workweek (40hrs) / hybrid way of working;
- Salary: competitive;
- 25 holidays per year (based on a full time employment) + ATV;
- A fixed term contract till 30.09.2023 with the possibility to extend;
- Pension plan from day 1;
- Travel allowance;
- Educational budget.