Senior Supervisor Sales Support
Are you the person who is leading a team by example and who is driven by continuous process improvement?
If you are comfortable in working in a large and corporate environment where there is plenty of room for personal and professional growth than you might want to read this vacancy text carefully.
Senior Supervisor Sales Support
Where will you work?
You will work within an international company that is active in over 70 countries worldwide. They are one of the biggest innovators in the food industry where they are striving on a daily basis, together with 155 000 colleagues, creating a more sustainable world. They combine 155 years of experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries. Impressive right!
In your role as Senior Supervisor Sales Support, you will provide leadership to the sales support team where you are closely working together with the designated sales manager. You are supporting the sales vision and mid and short term goals for a defined customer portfolio. In this role you will supervise the sales support team which counts 11 motivated and hard working professionals who are responsible for a successful collaboration with the external and internal clients. This team specifically is managing the client portfolio in the strongest growing region. This means that you, the Senior Supervisor, is able to move along with this growth while maintaining an excellent customer service.
A summary of the daily responsibilities (so projects excluded);
- Apply broad knowledge of sales administration processes and procedures to create solutions for complex customer needs and be the first point of contact for the team to guide with the complex cases;
- You collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful completion of the sales processes to ensure efficient and accurate results;
- You identify opportunities to improve the sales processes and sales support activities and implement and share best practices;
- You are accountable for the accurate execution of the sales processes for customer accounts;
- You are responsible for the follow up on the execution of for example, contract management to assist the account manager making proper forecasts and complete the necessary actions based on contract balances and delivery overviews;
- You prepare reports (which can be weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.) and interpret the results with customers and internal stakeholders. You involve yourself in resolving customer requests and complaints by offering appropriate solutions;
- But maybe most important; you not only lead but also train and develop a team. You are there to coach them but where you are also the decision maker in terms of talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
What we would like or require to see back in your profile to apply successfully;
This is not a starters position and therefor work experience in a supervising role or perhaps team lead, is required. Your application will be revised with not only the focus on your job title(s) but in combination with the employer you performed such a role which is just as important.
- HBO level education in Business Administration or related;
- 3+ years of leadership / supervising experience in a similar role;
- You can describe yourself as A can-do person with an enthusiastic attitude who is approachable;
- You encourage organisational improvements, growth and you support change. The glass is always half full;
- You lead by example; you are a team builder with a great sense of empathy;
- Able to operate in an international, multi-cultural environment;
- Flexible, and you can cope with deadlines;
- Knowledge of ERP systems like SAP is preferably but not a must.
- You are an advanced user of Excel (required)
- You are fluent in English (must), Dutch would be a big plus.
What will you get in return?
You will be working in a large multinational with an outlook of a permanent contract. Secondly, the organisation is offering opportunities to grow in various places in the Netherlands or even in other countries if this is aligning your ambitions.
- Full time workweek (40 hours), from Monday till Friday (office hours);
- The office is based at Schiphol and you are free to work from home as well;
- A 12 months company contract which includes benefits like ATV days, pension scheme, collective health insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- A competitive monthly salary which excludes travel allowance (when applicable);
- Standard 25 holidays excl. ATV
Interested? Great! I, Jeanine Tukker, am looking forward to hear why you think you could be a suitable candidate for the position. You can share your update resume via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl which will be handled in a discrete way by myself (you can check my references on my Linked In profile). Feel free to reach out via email or Linked In when you have additional questions. I am striving to get back to you within 5 working days with a suitable answer.
Please note than only applications from candidates will be considered who are currently living in the Netherlands and hold a valid work permit.
All the best of luck and I hope to speak to you soon!