Senior supply chain administrator
Are you looking for a challenging senior supply chain position within an international company in the region of Schiphol? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have experience with customer service, sales support, supply chain and are you ready for the next step? Look no further, because this could be the job for you!
Senior Supply Chain Administrator
Location: Schiphol (on a walking distance from Schiphol station)
Contract: Full-time (40h)
Salary: 2.700 – 3.050 EUR gross/month + competitive
Required Languages: French (fluent), English (fluent) and Dutch (fluent)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the packaging industry. You will be challenged every day with the maintenance of a complex process, communicating with different stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service. Intrigued? Please continue...
What you will be doing as a Senior Supply Chain Administrator:
In your role as a Senior Supply Chain Administrator you will be responsible for you will execute the inbound and outbound process for the customers in the South Europe region, mostly France. You will build strong relationships with your dedicated customers by anticipating on their needs and supporting them in their requests.
- Be the first point of contact of the customers, manage expectations and needs as well as efficient communication
- Understand customer requirements, provide solutions to customers
- Align rules of engagement with customer to ensure clear expectation is managed
- Review order book to ensure all customer demands are captured, in case of deviations from the plan, alignment is made with the customers
- Set clear priorities with customers in cases of supply scarcity
- Analyse service claims and send report to Technical Customer Service team
- Ensure high quality of communication is maintained with customers.
- Provide support and guidance to the junior administrators
- Initiate process improvement based on lean principles-sharing ideas and problem solving
- Regular visits to customers and feedback customer requirements to the team for improvements
What are we looking for in the new Senior Supply Chain Administrator?
A flexible and adaptable person that is able to work in a structured way within an international environment. You are stress resistant, with great attention to detail and have the ability to build trust and strong relationships.
- HBO / Bachelor degree
- Fluency in French, Dutch and English is mandatory
- Minimum of 4 year's experience in a B2B customer service or supply chain role
- Experience with SAP or other ERP and supply chain systems
- Experience with process improvement is a plus.
The position is long term position. This role gives you the opportunity to work for a big international company. The team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Lina Kraifa via l.kraifa(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.