Senior Support Officer Supply Chain
Senior Support Officer (Supply Chain)
Full Time employment
Salary € 3500 - € 4000 p/m
As a senior support officer you will be responsible for the management and support of operational activities within the BU Chemicals Supply Chain related to all transport modalities within Europe. The modalities include vessel, barge, rail road and pipelines. Together with a team of 10 people ( 5 Senior Support Officers), you will maintain a safe and efficient Supply Chain for KSA product flows in Europe at low cost.
On a weekly basis you will;
- Support the Category Manager during contract negotiation and in daily operations.
- Implement contractual agreements with the Logistic Service Provider, internal departments and within our SAP system (change management) to secure a safe and uninterrupted Supply Chain.
- Request transport spot tariffs with Logistic Service Providers and align with the Business responsible.
- Participate and/or lead Supply Chain project optimizations in alignment with the business responsible.
- Support internal departments (Business, Customer Service, Planning, Accounts Payables, etc.) daily and on ad-hoc situations to provide solutions to maintain an uninterrupted Supply Chain.
- Manage and operate together with the Logistic Service Provider and Accounts Payable a flawless invoicing process.
For a successful application, the organisation is asking for an ambitious person who has;
- a Bachelor degree.
- Experience of minimum 3 - 5 years in logistics.
- You speak Dutch, English and the German language fluent
- You are stress resilient, always striving for the success of the team and you have a positive work ethic. For this job you will have to travel from time to time.
You are available from 1st of October 2019 till at least 31st of May 2020. Due the length of the project, there is a great chance for an extension of contract.
What will you be offered
A very challenging, dynamic and changing environment on a daily base. In this full time job, you have the opportunity to gain knowledge and develop yourself within Supply Chain within all transport modalities within an well-known organisation. Salary indication is between EUR 3500.00 - EUR 4000.00 gross per month.
Get in contact with Jeanine via mail of via Linked In if you would like to apply or hear more about this position.