Service Technician (MR-34153818)
Contract: 1 year (initially, then permanent contract)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the pharmaceutical industry.
What you will be doing as a Service Technician:
- Complaint confirmation and failure analysis of systems and accessories returned for service.
- Logistical and administrative support of external vendor system repair.
- Repair of RF systems and associated accessories.
- Repair of Laser systems and associated accessories.
- Repair of IPL systems and associated accessories.
- Repair of Ultrasound systems and associated accessories.
- Run validated final test on repaired systems.
- Accurately document all service activities and generate service reports.
- Perform backup technical phone support as a backup to the customer support group.
- Adhere to all company and GMP regulated procedures and processes.
- Build/design test fixtures used to service and test systems.
- Phone technical support for external and internal customers.
- Service documentation.
- Perform product decontamination of returned medical devices
- Train service personnel to released service documentation
What the Product Support Specialist profile looks like:
- Minimum 2 year degree in electronics, engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years of service or engineering experience preferably in a medical device, quality regulated environment.
- Ability to read and troubleshoot basic electronic schematics and circuits.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings.
- Familiarity with Word & Excel.
- Ability to assemble tools or products with minimal documentation.
- Able to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to work with oscilloscopes, DVM, calipers and hand tools.
- Ability to troubleshoot and investigate the root cause of problems.
- Good English skills with effective verbal, writing and reading abilities.
- Organized and dependable.
- Experienced working in an ESD type environment.
- Candidate should be a strong team player with the demonstrated abilities and willingness to wear "multiple hats" and perform a wide range of tasks (from menial to analytical) within a dynamic environment.
- Acts as a mentor to level 1, 2 and 3 Service Technicians.
What will you get in return?
- Full time work week (37.5 hours a week)
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays based on fulltime / yearly basis
- 13th month
- Pension scheme
- Experience in an international company
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining a permanent contract. There is always someone ready to jump in and help, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work pays off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Beller-Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl.