Sourcing Coordinator (MR-34058210)
Are you looking for a supply chain position within in international and well known company in Dordrecht? Do you have strong affinity with Sourcing and Planning of materials? Please continue reading!
Hours: 32 to 40 hours per week
Language: English, fluent in verbal and written. (Dutch is a plus)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company and famous in the automotive industry. For more than 150 years they have proven by hard work and innovative technologies, their product gives quality and addition which is being sold in +140 countries worldwide.
What are the deliverables?
As a Sourcing Coordinator, you will be involved in a range of support activities for the Supply Chain Scheduling Department. These activities include proper set-up of SAP settings, like plant extensions etc. The main goal is to order goods on time and in the right quantity. Considering: lead time, delivery time, months of inventory (etc), delivery of components. Together with a range of suppliers, you monitor the lead time of the vendors and manage where necessary.
- You will have a few vendors in your account.
- Keeping MRP parameters up to date related to these vendors (&related products).
- Complete associated administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- In the absence of your colleague(s) you will take over.
- Maintaining vendors contact.
- You will set-up KPI's related to Scheduling & Planning.
- Maintain KPI's on weekly base.
- Analyzing KPIs and presenting the associated improvement proposals.
- Maintain current reports/KPI's
What is your profile?
A proactive and strong communicating individual that shows strong capacity in problem solving. You have a can-do attitude, can easily make social contact, and have a understanding of sourcing and procurement. You enjoy working in teams, but also have a disciplined working attitude when working alone.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (Dutch is a plus)
- Independent, stress-resistant and solution-oriented
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems
- Proficient in automated data processing, e.g., Microsoft Excel
- Experience with budgeting and planning projects
- Understanding of contractual agreements with suppliers
This will be a full time position and you will be located in Dordrecht. For the onboarding period (first 2 to 3 months) you will be needed in the office all working days. After that 1 day working from home would be possible.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Donovan Piris (d.piris(a)jpgray.nl