Where will you be working?
This global company designs and manufactures technologies to address some of the world's toughest challenges linked to global macro trends, such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. Their main focus is installing, integrating and maintaining the systems that keep your facility safe, secure, comfortable, productive and energy efficient.
Your key responsibilities:
- Establish and implement subcontract strategies
- Define, develop and maintain formal documented district sourcing strategy based on business needs, using market and competitive data
- Negotiate price, payment terms, and other delivery-and performance-related terms with selected supplier and subcontractors
- Identify subcontractors to meet business requirements, ensure they are qualified in accordance with standard company policies.
- Provide proposal support tied to the business area needs. This includes initiating Requests for Proposals (RFP), reviewing/analyzing responses and providing guidance to the program during the subcontractor selection process.
- Prepare subcontractor contracts back-to-back with customer contracts in close cooperation with solutions and service team
- Re-negotiate supplier and subcontractor offers to achieve additional savings
- Increase effective utilization and adoption of procurement tool set including e-sourcing, I -Many , e-invoice, catalogues etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or University diploma
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- 5-8 years business Experience preferred
- Proven experience in subcontractor negotiations, comprehensive understanding of commercial terms and conditions related to procurement of goods and services, and supply contracts
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written, ability to communicate effectively to varied audiences (cross cultural)
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven track record that includes working collaboratively with supply teams and Engineering/Technical individuals regarding management of statement of work requirements and subcontractor deliverables
- Self-motivated, able to perform role with minimal supervision, taking ownership and demonstrate sense of urgency
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
If you are interested in this role as Sourcing Leader, please contact Christian Best via c.best(A)jpgray.nl or 020-5221260 for further information.