Are you an entrepreneurial person with broad experience in warehouse roles? Do you want to work at the international pharmaceutical company based at Schiphol? Do you have track record of warehouse supervision, process improvement and people management? Then perhaps we have a great opportunity for you.
Hours: Full-time (40hrs/week)
Language: Dutch & English
Salary: EUR 3.500 - 4.500 gross per month
As a Supervisor you will be managing Team Leaders and operators and you will be focusing on process improvement at the warehouse. You will be responsible for several departments within a warehouse and you will make sure that everyone in the team will get needed attention.
The company you will work for is a globally active in the life sciences industry. There is an informal atmosphere and a strong drive to perform. It is a very multi-cultural environment where you work together with people from all over Europe.
As Supervisor Warehouse you will…
- Continually manage the group to achieve optimal efficiency
- Monitor quality of the workplace and facilities
- Holds self and teams accountable for achieving team results (LEAN/ 6SIGMA/ 5S)
- Monitor EHS compliance (environment health & safety)
- Use KPI's to optimize team output
- Activate teams in continuously improving the processes
- Recruit in cooperation with Resource Planning / Human Resources
- Be responsible for Absence Management, incl. hosting disciplinary discussions with employees and file-creating together with Team Leader and/or HR
- Make Process Analyses and create reports
As a Supervisor you are…
An entrepreneurial person that shows a strong character, is a team player, and has a strong work ethics. You are an excellent communicator and you are proactive with solving issues.
- HBO degree
- At least three years of experience in a similar role
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of automated logistics processes
- Experience with warehouse management systems
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. If you are interested in this role, we are looking forward in receiving your application. You can make your interest known by sending me your most up to date CV and motivation to k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl.