Supply & Inventory Planner
Are you looking for a challenging supply chain position within an international company in Delft? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have experience in a supply and/or inventory planner role and would you like to broaden your experience in a well known and international organisation? Look no further, because this could be the job for you!
Supply & Inventory Planner
Hours: Full time
Contract: 5 months (extension is possible)
About the role
As a Supply & Inventory planner you play a central role within the Supply Chain and responsible for an optimal availability & inventory level based on agreed inventory plans, demand plan, agreed service levels and the supply strategy. In this position you will report to the Demand chain planner
- You support and actively participate in the DFS S&OP process, participate in Monthly
- Operational Review Meetings and provide information for the Supply Review Meeting;
- You work closely with the project manager and are accountable for the execution of supplying plant switch from planning perspective;
- You work closely with the third-party manufacturers, customer service, demand planner and logistics to ensure a smooth operation;
- You are accountable for the BulkSet products replenishment and trade materials planning of the EMEA demand, based on the network supply requirements;
- Support the EMEA planners to smooth the daily operations, including inventory management, shelf-life review, SAP corrections etc.;
- You work closely with the planning manager to implement network optimization projects
- At least 2-3 years of planning experience
- Experience in working with SAP. Experience with OMP or other advanced planning systems would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent communication skills - you quickly correct problems and could effectively interact with all levels of the organization;
- Good problem-solving skills and act as a team player. Together with your colleagues, you work towards a common goal. You continuously work to achieve results and you focus on continuous improvement of processes;
- highly organized, have a strong sense of urgency, ability to multi-task with exceptional attention to details;
- Proactive, analytical and can work under pressure: you quickly see the core of the problem and you are able to translate this into practical solutions
- Experience in working with SAP (must). Experience with OMP or other advanced planning systems would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch.
Do you find yourself the perfect candidate for the role? Than I am looking forward to hearing from you.
*Interviews will be taken place on short notice * Please feel free to contact me, Donovan Piris, via mail for questions or sharing your interest d.piris(a)jpgray.nl