Supply Chain Allocator (MR-33958325)
For one of our trusted retail partners I'm looking for an Supply Chain Allocator. So do you have experience in allocation in an international organisation? Please continue reading!
Job: Supply Chain Allocator
Location: Zwaag Area
Temporary contract: 4 months (possibly 5 months)
Avalibility: 32 hours per week
Purpose of the job
The main purpose of the job is to create, maintain, monitor and guard the different types of allocations and prepare the flow of goods through the replenishment system based on the mdemand and commercial plannings such as (seasonal) inflow and promotions. This will help the company make sure the right products are in the right store at the right time.
Part of your repsonsibilities:
- Create allocation plans for the different inflow types based on input from Demand planning and commerce resulting in fit to size allocation (push) plans ready for replenishment;
- Facilitate and follow up periodic meetings with key stakeholders such as Supply Chain, Buying,
- Commercial Development and Demand Planning;
- Guard the flow of urgent deliveries such as promotion and new article introductions;
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of the (Allocation) processes with multi department stakeholders to create a structured way of working with matching KPI's, milestones and communications;
- Manage the exceptions and warnings for the allocations of articles and adjust on SKU level accordingly.
What you offer:
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, Analytics and/or Logistics or other relevant area
- Track record in similar planning / allocating roles
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a supply chain (planning) function, and preferably in a retail environment
- Experience within a Supply Chain environment is a pre
- Language skills: Business level English; Basic level Dutch
Do you consider yourself as the right candidate for this position? Please reach out to me via s.starke(a)jpgray.nl OR via 020-522 1260