Supply Chain Analyst
Are you looking for a challenging supply chain position within an international company in the region of Amsterdam? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have experience in supply chain or have the ambition to work in such a role? Look no further, because this could be the job for you!
Supply chain analyst
Contract: Full-time (37,5 hours);
Required Languages: English
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the pharmaceutical industry. It consists of a diverse and international team of supply chain professionals located in Amsterdam area.
What you will be doing as supply chain analyst:
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for balancing inventory and costs to achieve agreed service levels for customers based in all countries served. This includes providing sales forecasts, limiting obsolescence risks, supporting launches of new products into the EMEA region and working closely with all stakeholders at Operations, Regulatory, QA, Distribution, Manufacturing, Marketing & Sales, Finance to maximize opportunities and limit risks in achieving quarterly and annual targets.
The Supply chain analyst is improving the operational (daily on the job activities), the tactical (monthly demand and supply activities) and the strategic processes (cross functional, multi-location long term projects).
Scope of the role:
- Generation and preparation of the monthly rolling forecast
- Management of monthly Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) calls / meetings with EMEA countries & European Marketing and Financial Managers.
- Maintain optimum Inventory Levels in assigned countries to guarantee agreed service levels and minimize obsolescence risks.
- Communicate to vendors monthly distribution plan and transmit the purchase orders with respect of agreed lead time.
Project and Cost Management
- Support and initiate plans to continually improve processes, inventory levels, performance and to optimise operational costs through all stages of the supply chain process.
- Develop/improve reporting tools and new ways of visualizing data to inform and influence stake holders and the leadership team
- Identify key improvement projects across the EMEA planning team supported with qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Master degree Industrial Engineering / Supply Chain / or similar, Theoretical and Practical knowledge of Supply Chain concepts
- 4-5 years of experience in international supply chain organization
- Expert MS Excel is a must
- Excellent English language skills, knowledge of a second European language is a plus
- High analytical and qualitative skills
- Experience in strong analytical environment
- Excellent communication skills, written as well as verbally
- Critical for success - Can develop and implement creative solutions to challenging problems and work well with teams to do it
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.