Supply Chain Analyst
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role where you are fully responsible for managing your own client portfolio? Do you have ambitions to grow, perhaps in towards a management role or become a specialist in the world of Supply Chain? In this role, you will have the opportunity to work for one of the best employers in the Netherlands who is able to offer many growth opportunities.
Supply Chain Analyst
Full time I Bergen op Zoom
*To apply for this role, you must be living in the Netherlands and holding a valid work permit.
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the chemical industry. When you walk into the office (and hopefully this can happen soon again!) you'll see people working together in an international team. The organisation is well known being the innovator, producer and supplier in specialty materials and applications in the automotive, electrical, medical, optical media and building & construction industries. The Global Supply Chain team is part of the EMEA functional commercial organization and is responsible for all the operational activities on the European production sites.
If you are looking for an environment where you can develop yourself as a Supply Chain professional then this might be an interesting position.
What you will be doing as a Global Supply Chain Analyst
The analyst Global Supply Chain is responsible for maintaining an operational global supply plan as a part of the monthly S&OP cycle within the Specialties Business Unit. This includes translating the S&OP plan into executional balanced and optimized plan of key raw materials, feedstock and finished goods. You will be part of the global S&OP team.
Within this position, you will work in a highly complex global supply chain environment and across different business lines. You will work very closely with the S&OP specialists and Master Planners to balance the business financial objectives, inventory targets and service levels by developing, in close cooperation with SCM and manufacturing teams, a feasible operational executable global demand and supply plan.
To achieve the goals of the role, this position will need to continuously integrate, compile, analyse, and evaluate data on performance trends, and elaborate proposals/scenarios to improve the key performance indications that link planning effectiveness and execution adherence to the business overall results.
Effective communication and collaboration are essential skills, as you will need to liaise with other teams, channelling information to the appropriate parties.
Key functions and accountabilities
- You are part/leader of the process of transforming the output of the S&OP rough cut capacity planning process step into the global operational plan.
- Execute on the monthly standard defined steps pushing the updated demand to the global CTM (Capable-to-match) run.
- Check the outcome of the weekly CTM run and monitor the evolution of the unfulfilled volume. Share results with Master Planning for further root cause analyses and correction.
- Run weekly master data inconsistency checks and share with Master Planning for correction.
- Set up and maintain and validate global master data elements and global planning parameters driving CTM engine.
- Work closely together with IT services and the process support team in case process automation is failing.
- Share quota file on ECM and weekly Red Quota Trend overview for correction with the regional supply chains.
- Develop weekly, monthly reports & presentations to update on execution performance which supports the effective global S&OP reporting.
What will you get in return:
It's a rewarding, responsible position - there's a high level of ownership and you'll be able to take pride in improving processes in a large organization. Adding this complex to your role is an investment for your professional career and offers exposure to the business.
- Full time workweek (40hrs) with flexible working hours (currently working remote/ hybrid is standard)
- Salary EUR 3200.00 - EUR 4100.00 gross per month excluding holiday allowance.
- 25 holidays per year (based on a full time employment) + ATV
- Contract from 01.2022 - 12.2022 provided by JP Gray with a high possibility of extension (takeover)
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance ( when applicable)
To apply successfully you need to meet the listed requirements;
- Minimum B.A. in Engineering, Business Management or Supply Chain Management;
- Minimum 3 years in SCM involving complex operations (example: planning multiple sites);
- Good understanding on the planning and execution Business Process (SAP);
- Strong communications and organization skills with proven ability to influence in a matrix environment.
- Strong planning expertise in a highly complex supply & demand network
- Strong Analytical skills; proven ability to analyse and drive conclusions through analytical work.
- Strong process management skills
- Good understanding of IT technical aspects relating to SAP
- APICS certification is an advantage
Interested? Great! Me, Jeanine Tukker, is looking forward to hear why you think this could be the job opportunity for you. NOTE: You can only apply until the 5th of January. Only candidates living in the Netherlands and hold a valid work permit will be revised.
We always strive to respond to all applications. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.
You can contact me via Linked In or j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl (don't forget to share your most updated resume 😉)