Supply chain Analyst (MR-34157859)
Supply Chain Analyst
The Supply Chain Analyst, is responsible to coordinate and execute administrative activities for a subset of suppliers, customers and flows, focusing on activities related to contract execution, planning and customer service. In this role, you will partner closely with local customer service representatives, high seas teams, supply chain planners and transport and logistics team members.
- Enter and complete all entries of commodity movements data in the system. Monitor and handle of all commodity contract application, review and follow up daily on the failed as well as the provisional applications.
- Reconcile inventory with all plants and third party warehouses daily movements data and start/end stock confirmation, identify, escalate, investigate and resolve stock differences.
- Declare monthly stocks to insurance in line with corporate and business group policy and procedures.
- Settle all shipped and applied commodity contracts. Issue and dispatch of commodity sales invoices to customers, validate incoming purchase commodity invoices and the timely follow up on all exceptions raised by finance.
- Review and validate incoming service invoices against relevant accruals/purchase order. Review and enter services accruals and monitors, analyze and report on expenses deviation with the local stakeholders.
- Act as primary contact for supply chain management systems and tools used within their area. Bring together data and run regular reports in support of supply chain business processes.
- Participate in local continuous improvement in contract execution process area and provide recommendations, ideas and plans to local and functional management. Provide data for local scorecard and related critical metrics for the local business and team.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Good communication skills.
- Relevant work experience in supply chain.
- Fluent in English and in local language.
- Experience working with SAP
- International trade/shipping experience.
What will you get in return;
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work should pay off, creating new opportunities for you to grow.
Please apply with your CV + motivational letter to Christian Best via c.best(a)jpgray.nl or call at
+ 31 20 522 12 60