Supply Chain Coordinator
Are you looking for a challenging supply chain coordinator position within an international company in Amsterdam? Do you want to be part of a hardworking team of people? Do you have experience with B2B customer service, sales support, or have the ambition to work in such a role? Look no further, because this could be the job for you!
Supply Chain Coordinator
Contract: Full-time (40h)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the retails industry. You will be part of the order fulfilment team that consists of 5 order fulfillment coordinators and one team lead. Each coordinator is responsible for the order book of several divisions which could include.
What you will be doing as supply chain coordinator / order fulfilment coordinator:
The order fulfillment department is responsible for ensuring timely and correct deliveries to the customers and the retail stores in the most efficient manner.
To achieve this, you will partner closely with peer roles from the divisions; buying and planning, merchandising, buying operations and also with central inbound, market operations and channel operations, aiming for a perfect maintained order book which has the highest fulfillment rate possible. You're checking the allocation status for both the forward (seasonal) order book with future dates and the direct order book and escalate to the allocation team wherever it can be optimized.
You're fully up to date on the inbound status checking the On Time Availability, and process status at the warehouse.
- Manage the sales order book until freeze of the assigned divisions (incompletion checks)
- Execute swaps and cancellations
- Analyze the allocation status of the sales order book to ensure the highest possible fulfillment rate
- Optimize the delivery performance (On Time Availability, Air Freight check) and check oversold situation by closely collaborating with the division.
- Check completeness of master data (purchase order book, article master data)
- Liaise closely with Market Operations on the follow up of the order book for an efficient performance and information flow
- Work closely with Central inbound to ensure on time goods intake and correct prioritization
- Maximize quality and coordinate efficient flow until delivery note creation
- Ad-hoc reporting and other administrative tasks required
What the customer service representative profile looks like:
A service oriented person that shows strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytical capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients. You also do not mind working in a fast paced environment.
- MBO / HBO degree
- Fluent in English
- Data driven and analytical mindset
- Experience in a B2B customer service or sales support role
- Experience in operations management
- Knowledge of Excel and SAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
If you are interested in this role and if you are directly available, please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 3 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.