Supply Chain Coordinator (MR-33907239)
Are you looking for a Supply Chain position within in international company in the region of Almere? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have experience with Coordination of Supply Chain, or the ambition to work in such a role? This could be the job for you!
Supply Chain Coordinator
Contract: Full-time (40h) first contract via JP Gray (12 months)
Salary: 3.500 - 4.500 EUR gross/month
Required Languages: English + one additional language
Where will you work?
The company you will join is an international company in the Chemicals. You will be challenged everyday with the maintenance of a complex order management process, communicating with different stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service.
What you will be doing as customer service representative:
This position manages the strategic raw material inventories, modal selection and distribution across the network. Works closely with plant supply chain and logistics procurement to improve strategic raw material and material logistics services while controlling logistics operating costs. Oversee regulatory guidelines with respect to shipping of materials.
- Support business growth by providing optimal logistics solutions and analysis.
- Balancing of SRM inventory and equipment across the network.
- Provide logistics tactical management and communication.
- Provide supporting services to strategic raw material suppliers, procurement, plant supply chain, customer service, sales, operational planning and regional manufacturing.
- Ensure logistic regulatory compliance is accomplished.
- Provide logistics department cross-functional expertise and coverage.
- Support continuous improvement processes, KPI's and other projects to optimize performance and cost.
A customer focused person that shows strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytical capacity. You are an excellent communicator, and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients.
- 3+ years of Logistics, Supply Chain, Planning or Operations related work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Analytical, interpersonal and project management skills.
- Operational experience by multi modes.
- Working knowledge of logistics compliance and regulations.
- Continuous improvement and KPI management
- Knowledge of SAP Preferred.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in logistics/transportation, planning or relative experience.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or Selcukhan Okay via s.okay(a)jpgray.nl