Supply Chain Coordinator (MR-34059797)
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role where you are fully responsible for managing your own client portfolio? Do you have ambitions to grow, perhaps in towards a management role or become a specialist in the world of Supply Chain?
Supply Chain Coordinator
Full time I Sittard
*To apply for this role, you must be living in the Netherlands and holding a valid work permit.
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the chemical industry. When you walk into their modern office you'll see people working together in international teams. The organisation is well known being the innovator, producer and supplier in specialty materials and applications in the automotive, electrical, medical, optical media and building & construction industries. The Global Supply Chain team is part of the EMEA functional commercial organization and is responsible for all the operational activities on the European production sites.
What you will be doing as a Global Supply Chain Coordinator
The department's main goal is to run the Order To Cash (OTC) and Purchase To Pay (PTP) process of the above mentioned products as uninterrupted as possible. Together with 17 Supply Chain Coordinators you are working at this department with a focus on certain product clusters.
Effective communication and collaboration are essential skills, as you will need to liaise with other teams, channelling information to the appropriate parties.
Key functions and accountabilities
- Monitor and execute contracts e.g. purchase, sales and swaps
- Monitor and if required initiate corrective actions of the feedstock quality, operational performance of logistic service providers and stock levels of cracker products and import materials
- Schedule deliveries in cooperation with the customer and goods supplier
- Nominate and call off transport, survey and other logistic services
- Invoice creation and verification
- Support Customer Financial Services and Sales Manager with overdue payments
To apply successfully you need to meet the listed requirements;
- Minimum B.A. in Engineering, Business Management, Logistics or Supply Chain Management or similar/ relevant;
- Relevant work experience is not required, of course it will be big plus.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both is a must)
- Strong communications and organization skills with proven ability to influence in a matrix environment.
- You are a team player who is not afraid of deadlines.
- Solving problems and long term process improvements is something you get energy from!
- And last but not least; you are willing to learn.
What will you get in return:
It's a rewarding, responsible position - there's a high level of ownership and you'll be able to take pride in improving processes in a large organization. Adding this complex to your role is an investment for your professional career and offers exposure to the business.
- Full time workweek (40hrs) with flexible working hours ( hybrid is standard)
- Salary EUR 3000.00 - EUR 4000.00 gross per month excluding holiday allowance.
- 25 holidays per year (based on a full time employment) + 13 ATV
- To start with a 1-year contract with the intention to extend and become a permanent employee
- Pension plan from day one
- Working from home allowance
- Travel allowance (when applicable)
Interested? Great! Me, Jeanine Tukker, is looking forward to hear why you think this could be the job opportunity for you. NOTE: You can only apply until the 5th of January. Only candidates living in the Netherlands and hold a valid work permit will be revised.
We always strive to respond to all applications. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.
You can contact me via Linked In or j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl (don't forget to share your most updated resume 😉)