Supply Chain Planner - English - Venlo (MR-34111965)
Are you looking for a challenging Supply Chain Planner position within an international and innovative company in Venlo? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you looking for a role where you can learn a lot and have the chance to develop new skills? We need you!
Supply Chain Planner
Contract: Full-time (40h)
Contract: 4 months (initially, extension is possible)
Salary: EUR 3.000 - 3.200, - gross per month
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the ingredients industry in the nutrition department. You will be challenged every day with stock distribution and production planning, communicating with different stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service. If you walk into the office you see a group of people working together and helping each other when needed.
What you will be doing as Supply Chain Planner:
As a Supply Chain planner you play a central role within the Supply Chain of ingredients and will be responsible for an optimal product availability and inventory level based on agreed inventory plans, demand plan, agreed service levels and the supply strategy.
- You ensure that all processes regarding Supply Planning, Production Planning and Inventory management are executed in line with the S&OP, according to standards and supportive of the overall business goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with the third-party manufacturers, customer service, demand planner and logistics to ensure a smooth operation.
- You are accountable for the planning, inventory management & purchasing plan
- You are the owner of different types of master data (Production versions, recipes, material master, purchasing) in several supporting systems (SAP, OMP).
What the Supply Chain Planner profile looks like:
- HBO level, preference for Supply Chain related studies
- Fluency in English
- Preferably experience as planner within an international organisation
- Experience with SAP is a must.
- Strong communicator
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an extension of the contract. There is always someone ready to jump in and help, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work pays off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Sven ter Reehorst via s,terreehorst(a)jpgray.nl.