Supply Chain Planner
Are you looking for a challenging supply chain position within an international company in the region of Leiden? Do you want to be part of a hardworking team of people? Do you have experience with customer service, sales support, supply chain or have the ambition to work in such a role? Look no further, because this could be the job for you!
Supply chain planner
Contract: Full-time (38h);
Required Languages: English (and Dutch)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the chemical industry. Their Centralized Planning Center (called Above Market Planning) is a crucial part integrated supply chain. It consists of a diverse and international team of supply chain professionals located in Sassenheim. The AMP-team develops and implements best practice processes for production sites across EMEA.
What you will be doing as supply chain planner:
Within AMP team, they encourage and support supply chain professionals to become the leaders and specialists of tomorrow. What does that mean for you?
- Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset with CI Projects next to your operational tasks once you are settled in
- Collaborative and informal environment in which everyone is approachable and supportive
- Regular talent reviews and feedback sessions
- Possibilities to grow lateral and vertical within and outside our department
Supply Chain Planning in AMP has different expert roles, which split into the following key disciplines:
- Material Planning: you are involved in planning all raw materials and packaging, ensuring that the production plan can be executed. Through close contact with procurement and suppliers you ensure a solid supplier relationship and performance.
- Production Planning: you develop the factory plan for the short and long term in which you fulfill the market demands. This while considering the factory capacity and constraints.
- Products for Resale (PFR) Planning: you work closely with suppliers from whom they source materials that work optimally with products or are an addition to our paint/coating portfolio, such as spray paints, paint samples and supportive materials (e.g. brushes, tape, dust masks)
- Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP): you ensure the optimized distribution of products from the central warehouse towards the different warehouses across a complex global market. This requires the experience to understand market demand and customer needs in order to best divide the production plan.
What the supply chain assistant profile looks like:
A service oriented person that shows strong character, is a team player, and has ability to work under pressure. You are an excellent communicator and being proactive by following up and keeping control of the process lies in your nature.
- Master degree in supply chain / operation or in a related field
- Previous working experience in supply chain (the role would be suitable for someone looking for a second step in the career)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- The ability to deal with a large amount of data
We are looking for candidates who are available directly or on a short notice.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.