Supply chain planner
Supply chain Planner
40 hr p/w Roermond
Are you looking for a job opportunity as a Supply chain Planner? For one of the world leading companies in the Paper based packaging industry we are looking for Supply Chain professional who has experience with supply chain planning.
In the role of Supply chain Planner you ensure the operational capacity planning for the Recycled Paper Mils across Europe to support reliable customer service in the market areas DACH region, Benelux, Central Eastern Europe, Scandinavia, UK, France, Italy and Spain. You will report to the Supply Chain Operations Manager.
- Manage demand allocation process:
- translate demand for recycled paper to capacity planning for the paper mills and initiate changes of production blocks based on forecasts;
- Initiate and control changes of SAP SCM quota based on changes in the capacity planning;
- Align customer material info records with SCM quota;
- Identify and investigate irregularities in calling orders and propose/agree solutions with Sales offices and Production Planners
- Higher vocational education [HBO] in e.g. Supply Chain, Logistics, etc.;
- Preferably 2+ years of relevant experience in Supply Chain/Planning;
- Competencies: analytical & conceptual thinking, problem solving, attention to detail, accuracy, customer-oriented, able to work under pressure;
- Knowledge of methods and techniques for forecasting and planning; Knowledge and experience with MS Office and ERP systems, preferably SAP SCM;
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are a team player, working both independently and in an international team environment.
In case you are interested to hear more about the company and would like to have some more information, please apply!
We thrive to contact you within 5 working days. For questions related to this opportunity you can contact c.best(a)jpgray.n