Supply Chain Specialist - English - Geleen (MR-34138698)
Are you looking for a challenging Supply Chain Specialist position within an international and dynamic company in Geleen? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you looking for a role where you can learn a lot and enhance your analytical skills? This might be interesting for you.
Supply Chain Specialist
Salary: EUR 3000 - EUR 3500 gross per month based on full time
Contract: 12 months via JP Gray (extension is possible via the company)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the advanced material and ingredients industry. If you walk into the office you see a group of people working together and helping each other when needed. This company helps to develop their people professionally within their role but also into the rest of their career. The position is aimed on European operations with relevant colleagues on a global level.
What you will be doing as customer service representative:
- Work with sales team in a monthly basis to generate consensus demand forecast in an excel based tool.
- Utilize historical data, market trends, and customer insights to develop accurate demand forecasts.
- Assess the significant variances in the forecast and recommend appropriate revisions and tactics.
- Own and improve forecast accuracy and bias metrics.
- Improve the tool based on requirements.
What the Supply Chain Specialist profile looks like:
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years preferable with 1- 2+ years of relevant supply chain working experience (or equivalent).
- Analytical skills and results driven mindset.
- Adaptable, agile, communicative, excellent team player.
- Eager to help improve the tools and tasks.
- Fluent in English.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Knowledge and/or interest in statistics, modelling, and tools/systems.
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an extension of the contract. There is always someone ready to jump in and help, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work pays off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Sven ter Reehorst via s.terreehorst(a)jpgray.nl.