Supply Inventory Planner
Are you looking for a challenging supply chain position within an international company in the Leeuwarden? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have experience in a supply and/or inventory planner role and would you like to broaden your experience in a well known and international organisation? Look no further, because this could be the job for you!
Supply & Inventory Planner
Hours: Full time
Contract: March - August 2021 (extension is possible)
Language: English & Dutch (required)
About the role
As a Supply & Inventory planner you play a central role within the Supply Chain of Service Dairy
Ingredients and will be responsible for an optimal product availability & inventory level based on
agreed inventory plans, demand plan, agreed service levels and the supply strategy. In this position you will report to the Supply Network Planner.
A Summary of your Key-responsibilities
- You ensure that all processes with regard to Supply Planning, Production Planning and Inventory management are executed in line with the S&OP, according to standards and supportive of the overall business goals and objectives.
- You support and actively participate in the DFS S&OP process, participate in Monthly Operational Review Meetings and provide information for the Supply Review Meeting;
- You are accountable for the master production planning & customer order release management for third-party manufacturers based on the network supply requirements;
- You actively manage production capacity at the third-party manufacturers to balance supply reliability and financial impact;
- Collaborate with key-stakeholders (Product Manager, Business Line Manager, Purchasing, Tolling Manager & Sales) to get essential inputs and reach cross functional consensus.
- You work closely with the third-party manufacturers, customer service, demand planner and logistics to ensure a smooth operation;
- You are accountable for the planning, inventory management & purchasing plan for one of our Service Dairy Ingredient suppliers;
- You are the owner of different types of master data (Production versions, recipes, material master, purchasing) in several supporting systems (SAP, OMP);
- You participate actively on the implementation of new projects initiated by the company and give appropriate feedback about projects status versus plan in terms of qualitative and timely execution.
- You support, manage and initiate initiatives to continually improve processes, KPI's, inventory levels, and to optimize operational costs through all stages of the supply chain process.
- You ensure compliance with the company policies, procedures and work instructions as well as SHE and external requirements.
What you bring as a Supply & Inventory planner;
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Supply Chain management or similar;
- At least 2-5 years of relevant experience in a similar position, preferably in an international Supply Chain environment and scheduling within a manufacturing environment;
- You are analytical and can work under pressure: you quickly see the core of the problem and you are able to translate this into practical solutions;
- You have good skills in planning and priority settings: you make plans for your own work and you set priorities;
- You have excellent communication skills - you quickly correct problems and could effectively interact with all levels of the organization;
- You have good problem-solving skills and act as a team player. Together with your colleagues, you work towards a common goal. You continuously work to achieve results and you focus on continuous improvement of processes;
- You are highly organized, have a strong sense of urgency, ability to multi-task with exceptional attention to details;
- Experience in working with SAP (must). Experience with OMP or other advanced planning systems would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
What will you get in return;
An opportunity to be part of the one most innovative organisation in the world. You will be working in an international and dynamic work environment and be part of a professional supply chain team.
- First contract will be from March 2021 till August 2021, extension is high likely.
- Full time work week (40hrs)
- 25 holidays based on a full time employment
Do you find yourself the perfect candidate for the role? Than I am looking forward to hearing from you.
*Interviews will be taken place on short notice * Please feel free to contact me, Jeanine Tukker, via mail for questions or sharing your interest j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl
Closing date 03.03.2021
Applicants who do not speak Dutch and English will not be considered for this position.