Are you looking for a challenging new opportunity as a supply planner? Are you no stranger within international environments and are the best at solving puzzles? Then this might be the opportunity for you!
Location: Amsterdam (Schiphol)
Contract: Full-time (40h);
Languages: English + any European language is preferred
Contract: 12 months
Starting date: asap
Where will you work?
You will work within an international company that is active in over 70 countries over the world. They are one of the biggest innovators in the food industry where they are striving on a daily basis, together with 155 000 colleagues, creating a more sustainable world. They combine 155 years of experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries. Impressive right!
Purpose of the job
The purpose of the Role of Supply Chain Planner is to be the all round specialist for all inbound and outbound shipping activity of the various Companies plant facilities in Botlek, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Izegem and Riesa.
In addition, the Supply Chain Planner strengthens the value proposition to the companies customers by managing the customer expectation and delivery constraints. Another focus area is the monitoring and evaluation of performance and finance KPIs in relation to SC Planning.
In this position you will be the intermediate step between SC Planning role and the Team lead. It allows you to be very close to the operations and taste the elements of a helicopter view on processes and organizations. The exposure you will experience to customers and projects will develop your inter personal and analytical skills.
As a Supply planner you will report directly to the EMEA Supply Chain Team Lead.
What you will be doing as Supply Planner:
- Handling all scheduling, outbound and inbound planning for the companies plant locations;
- You are in charge of the network optimization within the linked multi-oil refineries to continuously drive success and keeping supply chain cost under control;
- You are in charge to execute and co-ordinate the entire range of logistics and financial administration;
- You are able to identify improvement opportunities with focus to strengthen the customer approach & to improve margins;
- You are the central point of contact for all stakeholders involved in case of service disruptions;
- You are not alone and it's a team effort. In your role you will coach and develop Supply Planning Team members on day to day related tasks to ensure skills are at required levels;
- On a daily basis you are managing stakeholder management across different countries and departments.
What the Supply Planner profile looks like:
Education: Bachelor or equivalent work experience level
Experience: 3-5 years experience in plant/production and/or supply chain environment
Skills and competencies:
* Change Management
* Self-Starting attitude
* Start new processes
* Influence others and work in virtual teams
* Pursue and reinforce collaboration
* Hands-on problem solver
* Stress resistant
* Deep and practical business acumen
* Priority setting
* Dealing with ambiguity
* Take ownership and responsibility
What will you get in return;
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work should pay off, creating new opportunities for you to grow.
- Full time workweek (40hrs) with the possibility to work from home (this was already possible before the pandemic)
- 12 months contract provided by JP Gray with the possibility for extension
- 25 holidays annual
- Salary indication between EUR 3200.00 - EUR 3800.00 gross per month, depending on your experience
- Holiday allowance
- Pension plan from day 1
- Travel expenses when applicable (currently working remote).
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website, Linked In or contact Jeanine Tukker via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl. I would be more than happy to answer your questions in case you have them.
We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot, as well if you do not meet the language requirement no response will be submitted. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.
NOTE: Only applications from candidates living in the Netherlands will be revised