Are you looking for a challenging new opportunity as a supply planner? Are you no stranger within international environments and are the best at solving puzzles? Then this might be the opportunity for you!
Location: Amsterdam (Schiphol)
Contract: Full-time (40h);
Languages: English + any European language is preferred (Dutch is an advantage)
Contract: 12 months (Temporary)
Starting date: As soon as possible
Salary: EUR 3.200 - 3.900
Where will you work?
You will work within an international company that is active in over 70 countries over the world. They are one of the biggest innovators in the food industry where they are striving on a daily basis, together with 155 000 colleagues, creating a more sustainable world. They combine 155 years of experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries. Impressive right!
Purpose of the job
The purpose of the Role of Supply Chain Planner is to be the all round specialist for all inbound and outbound shipping activity. In addition, the Supply Chain Planner strengthens the value proposition to the companies customers by managing the customer expectation and delivery constraints. Another focus area is the monitoring and evaluation of performance and finance KPIs in relation to SC Planning.
In this position you will be the intermediate step between SC Planning role and the Team lead. It allows you to be very close to the operations and taste the elements of a helicopter view on processes and organizations. The exposure you will experience to customers and projects will develop your inter personal and analytical skills.
As a Supply planner you will report directly to the EMEA Supply Chain Team Lead.
What you will be doing as Supply Planner:
- Stakeholder Management across different countries and departments
- Pipeline Coordination, raw material supply and packaging line
- By-product coordination
- Improvement Projects
- Back up SC Planner Team Members
- Thursday Scheduling & alignment between truck scheduling department, production planning and SC planning
- Support in day-to-day adjustments
- Respond & coordinate exceptions
- Coordinate CTL Operations requirements
- Direct Shipment Management - supporting the OILS & SEEDS network
- Outbound & inbound planning
- Continuous Improvement suggestions discussed with line management
What does your profile look like?
- Bachelor Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Supply Planning + preferably experience in plant or production environment
- Change Management
- Self-motivated, Proactive, Self-starter, hands-on
- Stress resistant
- Humble team-player
What will you get in return;
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work should pay off, creating new opportunities for you to grow.
- Possibility to work from home (this was already possible before the pandemic)
- 12 months contract provided by JP Gray with the possibility for extension but no guarantee
- 25 holidays annual
- Holiday allowance
- Travel expenses when applicable (currently working remote)
Please apply with your CV + motivational letter to Marnix Dekker via m.dekker(a)jpgray.nl or call at + 31 6 11 28 34 96