Supply Planner (MR-34164230)
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity where you will have the chance to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career as a Supply Planner? Would you like to work in an international environment where you will be dealing with multiple stakeholders internally and externally? Then this might be the opportunity for you!
Location: Amsterdam Contract: Full-time (40h);
Languages: fluent in English and German
Starting date: As soon as possible
Where will you work?
You will work within an international company that is active in over 70 countries over the world. They are one of the biggest innovators in the food industry where they are striving on a daily basis, together with 155 000 colleagues, creating a more sustainable world. They combine 155 years of experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries. Impressive right?!
Purpose of the job
In this role, you will monitor and coordinate key logistic processes and helpd on coordinate cross functional work teams to meet high customer service standard.
What you will be doing as Supply Planner:
- Monitor Forecast (internal and external stock levels)
- Organize and optimize outbound logistics (cost, quality and capacity)
- Check specification against contractual level and agreed SLA's
- Follow up with ad-hoc situations regarding
- Ensure proper administration of freight, analysis, storage and survey costs
- Support in day-to-day adjustments
- Financial Administration (E.G. storage, transport surveys and analysis)
- Initial understanding of all outbound Logistics related process
What does your profile look like?
- Bachelor Degree
- fluent in German and English
- 2-3 years of experience in Supply Planning + preferably experience in plant or production environment
- Deep knowledge of terms & conditions within the logistics
- Self-motivated, Proactive, Self-starter, hands-on
- Stress resistant
- Humble team-player
What will you get in return;
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work should pay off, creating new opportunities for you to grow.
- Possibility to work from home (this was already possible before the pandemic)
- 25 holidays annual
- Holiday allowance
- Travel expenses when applicable (currently working remote)
Please apply with your CV + motivational letter to Christian Best via c.best(a)jpgray.nl or call at
+ 31 20 522 12 60