Sustainability & Regulatory Administrator
Are you ready to step into the world of operations, trade and supply? Do you want to be part of a hardworking, ambitious and enthusiastic team of people? Are you looking for a role where you are part of the bigger operational processes and develop professional skills? Than this might be an interesting opportunity for you.
Sustainability & Regulatory Administrator
Contract: Full-time (40h);
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm which is active in more than 70 countries. Respect,Honesty and Integrity are their core values and together with +80k colleagues worldwide you are daily working according to these values. What does this mean for you? Trust, teamwork, professionalism and pride are being promoted when conducting your tasks and responsibilities. If you need support, a certified learning and development team is there for you to help and reaching your goals. On a professional and personal level!
In your role as Sustainability & Regulatory Administrator, you are responsible to accurately and timely execute sustainability documentation and all related aspects. This means you will be chasing for missing documents, certificates and analyse the process at the same time so you can escalate things when necessary. This is only possible when you have gained the professional knowledge about certain products and you will be trained on this by doing the job. On the long term, the aim of your role is to become the focal point for business development projects where you are also able in giving input to increase efficiency in way of working and how to add commercial value.
* Direct interface with front office to ensure the accuracy of data recorded;
* You perform monthly controls to assure accuracy of information and conformity with procedures and audit requirements which are essential for the business;
* You coordinate and ensure secured services;
* You are responsible and able to solve misalignment with contractual agreements in cooperation with others.
The purpose of the business is to maximize sustained value creation in oil products markets with effective management of HSSE performance and the necessary controls for regulated business activities, in support of the overreaching Downstream objectives of material cash generation and high return on capital.
The Biofuels business is one of the younger product groups within this company, however it is an integral part of the portfolio. In addition to margin generation the biofuels business assures the companies compliance with individual EU member state biofuels blending obligations. You, the Sustainability & Regulatory Operator sits alongside the Biodiesel and Bio Ethanol traders, SRLs, Channel Optimizers and Commercial Bio Operations to support the execution of the process.
Biofuels are a key part of the business and currently generating an important part of their complete trading activity. To sustain this, it is critical for the team to stay on top of the Regulatory Compliance Administrative frequent legislation changes and compliance guidelines. Therefor, you will be the core member of the front office team.
What our client is looking for in the next Sustainability & Regulatory Administrator;
You are seeking a challenging job opportunity with the willingness to learn. You are a service oriented person that shows strong character and has a strong analytic capacity. You have proven that you can take ownership of tasks and solve issues using your judgement and discretion. With some professional experience, you've shown you can work to guidelines and that you're a positive, helpful team member. You're a good listener and questioner with attention to detail and the ability to remain courteous to your internal stakeholder - even if you're dealing with a difficult situation.
To qualify yourself for this job opportunity, you can recognise yourself in the following;
- You have the ability to prioritise the work load, work on tight deadlines and be able to work under pressure;
- You are be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail;
- You are not afraid of critically checking deal entries versus relevant documentation to identify issues and exposures and giving constructive feedback to minimize risks;
- You are fluent English, Dutch is a big plus;
- Prior experience with HSSP in combination with managing financial processes is preferred;
- Advanced Excel and other Microsoft Office tools is required;
- 2-3 years of prior experience with back office work will be an advantage (trading or contract management is highly preferred);
- Demonstrate very strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- Demonstrate ability to well understand priorities, effectively multitask and meet critical deadlines;
- Ability to receive and provide strong and constructive feed back.
What will you get in return;
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work should pay off, creating new opportunities for you to grow.
- Full time workweek (40hrs) with the possibility to work from home
- 12 months contract provided by JP Gray
- 25 holidays + ATV
- Salary indication between EUR 2800.00 - EUR 3600.00 gross per month, depending on your experience excl. holiday allowance
- Pension plan from day 1
- Travel expenses when applicable (currently working remote).
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website, Linked In or contact Jeanine Tukker via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl. I would be more than happy to answer your questions in case you have them.
We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot, as well if you do not meet the language requirement no response will be submitted. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.
NOTE: Only applicants from candidates who are living in the Netherlands will be revised.