Team Management Assistant
About the role
As a Team Assistant, you will be looking after an enthusiastic and motivated team based in the Utrecht office. On a daily basis, this team is working on improvement and innovation of existing products which you and I are using on a daily basis. Interesting? Definite! And yes, there is a lot more tell about these products which will get you even more enthusiastic to apply for this opportunity.
In this role you will complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including; managing active calendars, creating the financial planning, create and follow up purchase order, plan events and supporting the team by processing results. You continuously set priorities and participate in finding solutions when facing a challenging situation. Not a single day will be the same!
About the organisation
This international organisation who is active in more than 120 markets are daily working on a more sustainable and healthy environment. They recognize the power of people who have to impact the world through our daily choices. With more than 100k+ employees worldwide they are already started the movement! One of their research centres is located in Utrecht and together with the passion, drive and expertise of 500 colleagues they creating new technologies every day.
What will you get in return
You will have the opportunity to start or continue your career in an international and well known organisation. You are surrounded with professionals which you can call your colleagues and they are there for support and advice.
- 1 year contract and the possibility to obtain an indefinite contract afterwards;
- A 40hrs working week; working from home is possible;
- 25 holidays based on a full time employment;
- Salary between EUR 2500 - EUR 2800 gross per month excl. holiday allowance;
- A healthy and fresh lunch menu when you forgot to bring your own sandwich ;)
- An office who is easy to reach via public transport, bike or car.
As a Team Management Assistant you bring the following skills;
- You are an energetic and open minded person who is a real team player;
- You are fluent in English; preferably in Dutch as well.
- You have strong organisational skills which helps the team agenda planning;
- You work pro- active and having a great eye for detail;
- You are excellent in MS office Excel and in keeping financial overviews.
Does this sounds like you are the new Team Assistant our client is looking for? Great, I will be more than happy to hear from you. Please drop me, Jeanine Tukker, a dm via Linked In or send me an email via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl with your must updated resume. Looking forward to get in touch!