Teamleader Customer Service - German - Eindhoven (MR-33986599)
Are you looking for a customer service Team lead position within an international and innovative company in the region of Eindhoven or Heerlen? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people who want to take the next step in service? Do you have experience with B2B customer service, and guiding and coaching your colleagues? This could be the job for you!
Team Lead Customer Service
Location: Eindhoven or Heerlen
Required Languages: German & English
Contract: 12 months. first contract via JP Gray, extension via company is possible
Salary: 3.500 - 4.100 EUR gross/month
Work week: Fulltime 40hours preference - 32hours is optional
Where will you work as Team Lead Customer Service?
The company where you work is an international company focused on innovation and sustainability in the packaging industry. You will be challenged everyday with the maintenance of an order management process, communicating with different stakeholders to deliver excellent and improve customer service.
What you will be doing as Team Lead Customer Service:
In your role as a Team Lead Customer Service you coordinate and prioritize, act as trouble shooter for the more complex items and represent the department in projects and improvement initiatives. You Coach and train your colleagues and are (co-)responsible for people management of your team, including appraisals, recruitment and development.
- Supervise, coach and train, coordinate work progress and adjust priorities, serve both manager and colleagues.
- Provide accurate communication with all your clients and your sales colleagues
- Handle the more complex incoming questions, orders and complains from your clients
- Manage the complete order to cash process for multiple portfolio
- Support in process improvement
- Maintain and expand your knowledge and skills
What the Team Lead Customer Service profile looks like:
A service-oriented person that shows strong character, is a team player, and has strong organisational skills. You are an excellent communicator, and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients and colleagues.
- Managerial competence and experience on operational level
- Good level in German and fluent in English
- Preferably experience in a B2B customer service or logistics role
- Experience with order management systems (eg. Oracle, SAP)
- B2B experience
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Sven ter Reehorst via s.terreehorst(a)jpgray.nl.