Technical Customer Support - Breda
Technical Customer Service
Are you looking for a new challenge within the area of Breda? Do you like to work in a dynamic company, solve problems and have the greatest lunch every day? Read further!
Hours: Fulltime (40)
Salary indication: €2400 - €3000 based on experience
What you'll do
As Technical Specialist, you are the first point of contact for clients, you listen carefully and take care of their needs. The purpose of your job is to help / support our customers with their (technical) issues. Together with your colleagues from the Customer Support team, you'll offer all different kinds of support to our customers, by phone or by email. You are responsible for the handling of the customer's questions, mainly technical and are an excellent multitasker. In the end you ensure the happiness of our customers, you have intensive contact and take care of expectation management.
You will work closely together with your colleagues from Customer Support, with IT, development and product teams. From problem identification to complete solution, you manage all matters and you'll never get bored!
What you offer:
- Bachelor's degree;
- You have relevant working experience in (technical) customer support/service; preferably in a software / SaaS / IT market;
- Excellent communication skills, you speak and write fluent English and Dutch
- Customer minded and service oriented;
- You are curious, like to dig in to things and have a problem solving mindset;
- Accurate, structured, excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Natural interest in tech/IT and preferably knowledge of SQL;
- And not afraid of API's, HTML and CSS (programming skills are not necessary).
As a person
- You have can-do mentality and a continuous improvement mindset;
- You are flexible and like working in a changing organization;
- You live in travel distance of our office in Breda;
- Availability: full time.
Do you recognise yourself within this profile? Then apply! Email your most recent CV and motivation to Rebecca van Erkelens on r.vanerkelens(a)jpgray.nl or call to 020 522 1260