Technical Support German
Are you a technical support specialist with a (near) native level of German in the region of Tilburg? Do you want to be part of an international organisation with ample opportunities to exercise your B2B technical service ambitions? Do you have a track record of technical product support, or a study that can back up your knowledge? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Technical Support German
Hours: Full-time (40hrs/week)
Language: English & German
Salary: 2.700-3.200 EUR gross/month
As a product support representative you will be responsible for solving technical enquiries, and support customers with other product related issues. These issues are often IT related. With your team you are the contact-point for clients, internal departments, and for an 'on-time' service towards your clients. You think critically to solve problems, are able to manage a structured schedule in an ad hoc changing environment whilst building relationships with your clients by providing them with the best service.
The company you will work for is a globally active in the life sciences industry. There is an informal atmosphere yet a strong drive to perform. It is a multi-cultural environment where you work together with people from all over Europe to best service your clients.
As technical support you will…
- Ensure timely and correct technical product support
- Develop a strong customer, B2B, focus
- Track all inquiries and ensure correct technical documentation
- Communicate with other departments to facilitate the appropriate support
- Continuously challenge yourself in growing in your product knowledge
As a technical support you are…
A service oriented person that shows a strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytical capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems to fully service your clients.
- Technical, IT, or Engineering degree
- Fluent in German and English
- Proficient with Information Technologies, Network-Support, or System Administration
- Technical certifications are an advantage (MCSA, CCNA, CWNA, etc)
- 2+ years B2B support experience
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. If you are interested in this role, we are looking forward in receiving your application. You can make your interest known by sending me your most up to date CV and motivation to j.overwater(a)jpgray.nl.