Technical Support Representative
Do you want to be part of a company in technical luxury products? Are you an inventive? In this role as a technical support employee role you will have the opportunity to work for a fast growing company in the Amsterdam area.
Technical support representative
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is fast growing company in sustainable luxury products located in Amsterdam. There is a lot of space to be inventive and create your own projects to add value to the company. This is also the reason why they are only looking for top talent with experience in a technical support position. With an energetic team of 7 colleagues you will get the opportunity to develop yourself.
What are the deliverables?
As a key member of the Logistics, Repair & Returns management team, you'll contribute to the ambition to create a world-class customer experience by providing professional and premium technical service through knowledgeable and passionate customer engagement. In this setting, the Technical Service team carries responsibility for providing excellent aftersales service of the product, spare parts and to provide exemplary skills in both product knowledge and customer relationship building.
- You make customers feel as happy and supported as possible by handling their requests efficiently and effectively;
- You communicate pro-actively and clearly about technical case status and mitigating actions, with customers and cross-departmentally;
- You have a perfect understanding of our products and spare parts combined with knowledge of our production-, product development- and logistics processes;
- By actively searching for improvements in our Competence Center you ensure customers and colleagues have the latest technical information available;
- You assist in in-market issue research, sample building, rework actions and with document- and training material creation;
- Whilst handling the day to day tasks, you signal hiccups in our processes or products, and you propose and execute solutions.
Are you the new superhero?
A service oriented person that has strong technical skills, is a team player, and has analytical capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients and innovate the product.
- Bachelor's degree in an electrical, mechanical, automotive or equivalent engineering curriculum;
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Experience in Customer and/or Technical Service;
- Strong communicator;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and CRM;
- Fluent in English, Dutch and German is big plus.
You will have the opportunity to work and grow professionally at fast growing company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Donovan Piris via d.piris(a)jpgray.nl