Technical Support Representative
Do you want to be part of a large international company, which develops the complete product range for all product lines, both software and hardware in the industrial printing industry. In the role as Technical Support Representative, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that has a strong international market position and serves major distributors and dealers across Europe.
The company has a strong international market position in the field of inkjet and cutting technologies. Their European headquarters is based in the area of Amsterdam, which is a true international office with many different nationalities present.
You will be responsible for
- Handle inbound and outbound customer requests via telephone and e-mail
- Coordinate and follow-up all customer pre/after sales questions about the technical functionalities of the Company's products
- Inspection and repair of returned / used machines for re-sale
- Organizing and hosting technical trainings for dealers and distributors
- Monitoring dealer skills and alerting management about technical issues
A person with a pro-active attitude and no-nonsense mentality. You are flexible and would like to work accurate and efficient.
- MTS / HTS electronics or mechanics
- Experience in technical support B2B
- Experience in digital printing is a big plus
- Fluent in English
- Flexible attitude and pro-active
Why should you apply?
In the role as Technical Support Representative, you will have the opportunity to work for an international company. Secondly, you will work in an office with many different nationalities present. If you are interested in this role, we are looking forward in receiving your application
Please send your resume to Christian Best via c.best(A)jpray.nl or call 020-522-1260.