Trade & Supply Coordinator (MR-33987773)
Are you looking for an operational position within one of the most dynamic environments of Trading & Supply? Are you looking for a long term career instead of only a job? One of the most well known companies based with one of their offices in Rotterdam is seeking for junior and experienced Commercial Operators do join one of their desks.
Commercial Operator - Oil & Gas
Rotterdam - Full time
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm which is active in more than 70 countries. Respect,
Honesty and Integrity are their core values and together with +80k worldwide you are daily working
according these values. What does this mean for you? Trust, teamwork, professionalism and pride are being promoted when conducting your tasks and responsibilities. If you need support a certified
learning and development team is there for you to help and reaching your goals. On a professional
and personal level.
What you will be doing as a Commercial Operator:
Your colleagues from Trading and the Commercial Operating desks are establishing the deal and in support you provide a high standard of commercial execution and optimisation. You are managing and guiding professional freight scheduling/ operations service to the deal-making-desk. Strong requirements for a successful closing have to be met like contractual obligations which are agreed by traders, compliance and so on. Your communication skills are excellent which you use during stakeholder management. You will liaise with customer or other third parties like brokers, independent contractors and others.
It is diverse role - part commercial operations and part co-ordination. On one hand, you'll be the first point of contact for the business customers and commercial operators. On the other hand, you will co-ordinate requests and proactively steer them through internal processes - that includes liaising with external suppliers and depots, and with internal colleagues.
- Execute the monthly supply plan and generate a detailed replenishment programme for each of the modes;
- Maintain stock projections for each product at each location for a rolling period;
- Maintain the stock in the allocated locations within specified limits (target stocks) and contractual requirements, striving to minimise working capital & transport costs whilst meeting HSSE and legislative standards;
- Liaise with traders, source refineries, terminals and various other stakeholders to ensure replenishment's are accomplished optimally when the need to react to both internal and external events occurs.
- What will you get in return?
- It's a rewarding, responsible position - there's a high level of ownership and you'll be able to take pride in delivering a successful process, a very important key of the complete supply chain. You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. The team you will be part of is very diverse and supportive. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work should pay off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.
A full time workweek of 40 hrs (non negotiable);
- Salary indication between EUR 3200 - EUR 4000 gross/month excl. holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance or working from home allowance, depending on the situation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Personal and professional development plan provided by your mentor;
- Possibility to work from home (standard);
- 25 holidays based on a full time employment + ATV;
- Pension plan
What the Commercial Supply Coordinator profile looks like:
You are a person that shows strong character, is result driven and has great analytical capacity. You have proven that you can take ownership of tasks and solve issues using your judgement and discretion. With some professional experience, you've shown you can work to guidelines and that
you're a positive, helpful team member.
There is a high workload and you will work with many deadlines; working under pressure and being organised is also one of your strongest skills.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree level in Supply Chain and/or related to Shipping, Maritime etc.
- 2 - 6 years of relevant and operational work experience;
- Preferably experience in a commercial and/or trading position.
- Near native level in English, the Dutch or German language is a huge plus;
- Strong affinity in working with several software and systems;
- You are currently living in the Netherlands and holding a valid residence permit (must).
It's a rewarding, responsible position - there's a high level of ownership and you'll be able to take pride in delivering a successful trading process. You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. The team you will be
part of is very diverse and supportive. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Jeanine Tukker via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.