Do you see yourself working as a junior account manager where you will be having international client contact and do you have affinity with supply chain? Would you like to use your Spanish language skills on a daily basis and are you looking for a challenging position with growth opportunities?
About the organisation
When you walk into the office, you see an open workplace where international teams are working together. Trust, transparency and clear communication is of great value within the organisation and team who exist of 25 motivated and enthusiastic colleagues. Are you that person who does not mind supporting your colleague? Great, neither do they. By working hard, showing genuine interest and being able to work independently, many grow opportunities are possible within this company.
Since 2018 they are part of an international holding who is one of the market leaders within the industry. In more than 50 cities worldwide they are providing their clients and suppliers services together with 15 000 colleagues. The activities of this identity are focused on the marketing and distribution of their product. They source from all major productions sites located in Asia, Africa and Latin America.
What will be your main responsibilities and tasks?
Your tasks will include taking over smaller and midsize client accounts, as well as follow up on new opportunities. By gaining experience in the industry and further improving negotiation skills, the goal for this role is in the following years to grow into a senior trader role.
Because of the specific nature of the work-environment, the organisation do not expect you to plunge headfirst into your new job. Instead, they create the opportunity to explore the market, suppliers and clients by giving you access to all market information. Upon successful development, you will take on more responsibilities, start monitoring markets and making portfolio adjustments that will be at the heart of the business success.
- You are responsible for managing relationships of the suppliers and existing clients located in Spain and Southern American countries;
- You are responsible for the purchasing and sales;
- With your knowledge of the market, you implement sales strategies and you take responsibility for all after sales activities. The logistics department will support you as soon the order successfully has placed.
- You make sure all suppliers meet the vendor approval requirements;
- You continuously look for new business opportunities, which can be of great value for your existing client relationship. Creating and following up leads will be an important aspect of the job as well.
- From time to time, you will have to jump into the plain to visit existing as well as potential customers and suppliers.
For the position of Trader, the organisation is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual who has an entrepreneurial mind-set.
It is required;
- You have a bachelor degree related to international business and/or Economics.
- Willing to travel internationally (10% of your time)
- Fluent in Spanish and English (speaking, writing and reading)
- Highly organized and comfortable with working under pressure.
- Experienced in B2B client contact or strong knowledge of purchasing and supply chain.
It would be a big plus if;
- You speak the Dutch language.
- Are experienced in a similar position.
What is the organisation offering you?
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract.
- A 7-months contract via JP Gray. The first month will be your probation period followed by a 28 days’ notice period.
- Full time employment
- Salary indication starting from € 2500 up tot € 3000 gross per month excl. 8% holiday allowance.
- Travel allowance with a max. of € 250 per month. The office is located in the Amsterdam area near a train station. (15 minutes from Amsterdam central)
- 25 holidays
There is many more to share about the information and position. Curious? Please get in contact with Jeanine Tukker (j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl) with your questions and most updated resume and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Good luck!