About the company:
The company is an international organisation within the Chemical industry, with an office in Breda. Because of the dynamic environment they are looking for an Interim Treasury Advisor. Within this position you will be focussed on cash management, treasury controlling, cash flow forecasting and reporting and advising the management team.
Responsibilities of the Treasury Advisor
Within this role the focus will be cash management where you will handle the bank accounts in the Benelux and France. In line with this, you will also be involved with the cash flow forecasting and reporting and advising the management team.
- Check what comes in and goes out of the bank accounts (Benelux and France) and code all the invoices;
- See to it that the balance on the accounts are sufficient;
- Check the planned payments and prepare the payments;
- Plan the payments for the coming days.
- You will be planning 13 weeks ahead for all accounts in Benelux, France, Italy and Germany;
- BTW/VAT, income taxes;
- Check the expected payments;
- Closing and reporting on a monthly base;
- Check with the GL accountant if all bookings are in order;
- Some additional ad-hoc activities.
As a Treasury Advisor you are/have:
- Bachelor / Master Degree;
- Several years of experience within finance;
- Experience with treasury highly preferred;
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of Excel;
- You can work pragmatic;
- A strong communicator and focussed on details;
- Knowledge of the chemical industry is a big plus;
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a plus).
- The company offers you a fulltime position for 40 hours per week
- They offer a salary based on your working experience
- The duration of the initial project will be until the end of the year, but is highly likely to be extended.
Interested or curious?
You can apply via the website: www.jpgray.nl or send a direct application to Thisiera Badal via t.badal(a)jpgray.nl.