Value Added Logistics Project Leader
Are you looking for a challenging position within an international and innovative company in Amsterdam area? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you looking for a role where you can learn a lot and have the chance to develop new skills? This might be interesting for you.
Value Added Logistics Project Leader
Contract: 1 year (initially, then permanent contract)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the pharmaceutical industry. You will be part of Value Added Logistics Office and you will report to VAL Manager.
Your main objective will be delivering, managing and implementing projects within agreed costs and timing.
You will communicate at a high level which is necessary to keep all stakeholders informed with project status and any change impacts while supported by developing effective relationships within Commercial and (Regional) Supply Chain networks.
What you will be doing as a VAL Project Leader:
- Represent Commercial and Regional Supply Chain in the development and implementation of customized supply chain solutions that meet customer specific expectations and requirements
- Liaise directly with Sales and Marketing personnel to understand market requirements and encourage the development of commercial programs that utilize existing VAL processes or identify the need for new developments
- Liaise directly with all core warehousing functions and develop project teams where required
- Work with Procurement on sourcing materials/supplies
- Respond to requests from Quality or Regulatory teams to assist in defining processes to support specific requirements that ensure product meets market regulations
- Develop business solutions to support customer requests
- Manage and maintain cost models for all project activity and VAL activities. The project leader also reviews Business Cases for projects and the VAL costs prices on a yearly basis and looks for opportunities to reduce the cost prices.
- Has the ELC Plant coordinator role for Artwork Management process:
- Coordinates and controls all levels of process related with approval of printed packaging materials, supervising deadlines
- Tracks changes and development of packaging materials in form of detailed status table including important dates in whole process and all necessary information for business development, regulatory and logistics
- Informs third party suppliers about changes and, if there are stocks of old versions of packaging materials and there is approved a new version of packaging materials, informs third party suppliers that the old packaging materials can still be used or not (taking into consideration the transitional period for implementation the change and chain of manufacturing process)
- Is responsible for approvals for payments of supplier's invoices for eliminated materials
- Consults required in PMR data with Regulatory Affairs Persons, Head of Medical Department and Artworker
- Completes all information from Regulatory Affairs Persons and third-party suppliers/manufacturers necessary to create printed packaging materials and sends them to Artworker together with PMR
- Administrates database with artworks sent by her/him to suppliers and final print proofs
- Analysis and report business trends. Works together with the planner to have a monthly analysis of the strategic and tactical forecast and planning model in such a way that there is insight in VAL line occupation.
- Minimum two-three years of experience in supply chain
- HBO degree (or equivalent form another country)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Fluency in English
- Strong stakeholder management skills
What will you get in return?
- Full time work week (37,5 hours)
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays based on fulltime / yearly basis
- Experience in an international company
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining a permanent contract. There is always someone ready to jump in and help, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work pays off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl.