VMI Change Manager
Do you have experience in supply chain and change management? Are you someone with strong communication and leadership skills? Have you worked in the international environment and want to proceed your career in a hectic company that is a leader in their branch? This might be a job for you:
Organizational Change Manager (VMI)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is an international sector leader located at Schiphol, Netherlands.
Availability: full time
What are the deliverables?
The Organizational Change Manager will focus on the people side of the change, including changes to business processes, systems and technologies. You will create and deliver strategies and plans to help the sites to maximize the adoption of new processes by honing methods of effective and sustained behaviour change. This is a great opportunity for someone who’s looking to play a key role in implementing fast and effective change across a company, ensuring new standards are met in a timely manner.
Activities and responsibilities of VMI Change Manager:
- Gain commitment from the organization to have a successful project implementation;
- Lead and implement change initiatives related to business processes and technologies;
- Develop project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training;
- Develop short and long-term goals, KPIs, and objectives, and develop and execute against the project business case (benefits);
- Lead/facilitate meetings to ensure an understanding of the current process and culture, and jointly develop a change adoption plan;
- Work closely with HR to design the organization change if applicable to ensure the expected result/benefit of the VMI project is delivered and sustained.
What is your profile?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Organizational Development;
- 5+ years of experience in organizational change management program design and implementation ;
- 5+ years of experience in project management and resource management ;
- Experience in large organzations
- Experience in managing the team on a operational level and communicating to management / executives
- Must be a leader who can influence stakeholders in written and oral communications ;
- Ability to prioritise and deliver against deadlines;
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal;
- Fluency in English
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company that is the leader in their sector. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing. And the company provides excellent possibilities to grow.
If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact KatarzynaWajer.