Are you looking for a job as Accounts Payable Specialist? For one of our clients in the area of Rotterdam, we are looking for an AP Specialist with at least 1 to 2 years of experience. Do you like working in an international environment, and are you available on short term? Get in touch!
Accounts Payable Specialist
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the Healthcare industry. You will contribute to the organization by delivering an efficient service to internal companies, external suppliers and partners as part of the EMEA Shared Services for accounts payable.
The person we are looking for has recent Accounts Payable experience, preferably with an international shared services environment and experience with Oracle or a similar ERP accounting system. You are or you possess:
- A MBO or HBO level education in Finance
- Accounts Payable experience
- Fluent in English, written as well as verbally
- Good communicative skills
- Knowledge of Oracle or another ERP system
- Hand-on mentality
Your key responsibilities
As a member of the EMEA AP Shared Service Team, you are responsible for initiating, monitoring and executing of controls and activities of AP processes for several entities to ensure sufficient recording of transactions.
- Processing daily accounts payable transactions and ensuring the follow-up of outstanding items
- Keeping track of transactions and monitoring accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Matching invoice, purchase order and receipt
- Communication with external suppliers and internal approvers
- Resolving customer inquiries and invoice discrepancies
- Month end activities, such as reconciliations and accruals
You will have the opportunity to work for a large multinational that will provide you with experiences that are worthwhile for the rest of your career. If you are interested in this role we look forward to receiving your application. You can send your cv and motivation to i.albers(a)jpgray.nl.