Enthusiastic? Passion for numbers and finance? Fluent in English and a strong ? If you tick all these boxes than this temporary position might be very interesting.
Important: The organisation is also open for students who are super motivated to gain part time working experience.
Internal Audit - Administrative Assistant
Temporary 2 months
20hrs per week; you decide when you would like to work
In this position, you will provide professional and effective administrative and organisational support to the licensing internal audit area.
Your primary responsibilities are;
- Draft all audit announcements for the year audit plan;
- Retrieve and send to the audit firms the relevant license agreements to carry out audit plan ensuring completeness;
- Gather and send to the audit firms the relevant financial information to carry out audit plan;
- Organise audit data in the shared drive;
- Coordinate the request of information for any ad-hoc review;
- Set up Purchase Orders in Oracle for audit fees and send the corresponding order number to the vendors;
- Set up audit plan project in Oracle to track audit budget;
What skills are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic, motivated individual who is interested in gaining working experience at a well known wholesaler.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel, Word;
- Fluent in English
- Strong team player;
- Results oriented - working on own initiative is vital;
- High level of integrity; confidentiality and discretion is a major part of this role
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication and organisational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail.
Please get in contact if you are interested and immediate available.
Looking forward to receive your most updated resume! > j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl