Are you looking for a job as Accounts Payable Administrator? For one of our clients in Haarlem, we are looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator with excellent communication skills. Do you like working in an international environment, and are you accurate? Then apply for the position!
- Place: Haarlem
- Salary: 2200- 2700 gross (based on 40 hours)
- Hours: 24-40 hours
Accounts Payable Administrator
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the Retail industry. You will contribute to the organization by delivering an efficient service to internal companies, external suppliers and partners as part of the EMEA Shared Services for accounts payable.
Your profile The person we are looking for has at least 3 years of accounts payable experience, preferably within an international environment.
You are or you possess:
- Accounting / Financial degree MBO/HBO.
- Fluent in English and able to read German.
- Accurate, problem solving skills and communicative.
- Knowledge of SAP is a big plus.
- Able to succeed in a dead-line orientated environment.
- A real team-player.
Your key responsibilities You are responsible for the approval, matching and correct recording of all external, internal and inter-company invoices. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Processing daily accounts payable transactions and ensuring the follow-up of outstanding items.
- Coding and booking Credit Card and Cash expenses.
- Keeping track of transactions and monitoring accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Matching invoice, purchase order and receipt.
- Resolving customer inquiries and invoice discrepancies.
- Preparing and processing recharges (intercompany and 3rd parties)
- Assisting the end user testing of accounting systems used by the team and help troubleshooting unexpected issues.
Interested? You will have the opportunity to work for a large multinational that will provide you with experiences that are worthwhile for the rest of your career. If you are interested in this role we look forward to receiving your application. You can send your cv to t.badal(a)jpgray.nl.