Fulltime: 40 hours p/w
Language: Dutch + English
Do you want to be part of a professional and growing international company, which is one of the world's leading companies in construction technology. Do you believe in higher quality of buildings and do you want to be part of a company that stands for creating a protected environment. In the role as Architectural engineer, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that has a strong international market position and serves clients across the world. You will be advising and supporting customers and you also develop and establish relationships with customers to promote the company. This is a fulltime position where there is room for initiative and personal development especially in a very international environment.
The company is an international company that has a strong market position in the field of construction technology. Their Dutch office is based in the area of Roermond, which is a true international office.
Your main tasks
- Supporting customers
- Making technical drawings, planning schedules and Material statements
- Construction analysis and calculations
- Prepare building plans with the customer
- Manage residential projects
- Fluent in Dutch + English
- Bachelor degree HTS or MTS
- Experience in business to business environment.
- Experience in AutoCAD and Sketchup
- Knowledge of building physics and construction
- Knowledge of architectural engineering
Why should you apply?
In the role as Architectural Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work for an international company with high quality products and many different nationalities. If you are interested in this role, we are looking forward in receiving your application. Please contact Robin Reinders via r.reinders(a)jpgray.nl or 020-5221260