Are you a finance professional and are you looking for a challenging position within an international company in the area of Roermond? In this role you can use your problem-solving skills and proactive mind-set. You get things done through your can-do attitude. You are open, honest and trustworthy. And, you are eager to learn.
Assistant Financial Accountant
Hours: 32 hours per week
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 6 months (with the intention to extend the contract since this is a permanent position)
Salary: €2500 - €2700 gross based on full time
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a world leading company in the packaging industry. You will be part of a hardworking enthusiastic team! As a team they deliver accurate and timely accounting services to several identities within the organisation. As the Assistant Financial Accountant in the team, you have the opportunity to be involved in a diverse range of accounting tasks on a rotational basis.
You will be responsible for e.g. booking and verification of supplier invoices and credit notes, preparing payments and for the preparation and analysis of financial reports.
At the same time you participate in Group reporting activities and deadlines. You learn how to effectively use the ERP system (SAP) and you identify process improvements.
- Booking and verification of supplier invoices and credit notes
- Generation of accurate invoicing & credit notes to customers
- Check self-billing completeness and solve errors
- Responsible for Recharge in/out of Costs from/to the company's entities
- Preparation and analysis of financial reports
- Responsible for accounts payable/receivable financial controls (FMP)
- Generation of VAT intrastate reports
What is your profile?
As an assistant financial accountant you have a problem solving attitude and attention to detail. You will work in a small team within a multinational company.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent via relevant working experience
- Experience with ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- Strong communications skills
- Fluent in English (Dutch is desirable but not required)
- You enjoy working in an international environment
- Accurate and analytic, problem solver
- Team player
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Lina Kraifa via l.kraifa(@)jpgray.nl.