Are you a high potential who is looking for a new challenge in the field of Supply Chain? For one of our highly valued clients we are looking for a German speaking Support Administrator. The company you will work for is an international leading packaging company of customer-specific packaging & consumer goods. The international office is very easy to reach from the Airport.
As a support administrator you will execute transactional processes for all regional customers/external customers within a regional team. You ensure consistency and accuracy with order management and invoicing.
You will be working in an international team. The office is very open and you will have very helpful colleagues. The company offers Friday afternoon drinks and other activities to get to know your colleagues.
Areas of responsibility:
Order fulfilment/Customer Service
- Prepare documentation based on requests from Senior Customer Supply Chain Administrators
- Generate financial documents for customer service operations: sales invoicing, credit notes.
- Ensure no blocked invoice or credit note (Readsofts)
- Update prices in the system once to month
- Ensure all invoices are sent on time and correctly
- Ensure month end tasks are completed
- Ensure no overdue payments from the customers
- Initiate process improvement based on lean principles-sharing ideas and problem solving
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor degree or equivalent intellectual level through experience
Job specific technical requirements
- Working experience in SAP and/or ERP and supply chain systems
- Knowledge in administration, customer service, order management or supply chain
- You speak native/fluent German & English
- Basis financial knowledge
- At least 2 year of relevant work experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good international awareness
- A contract directly at the company (first contract will always be 6 months, where after you will get the chance to get an indefinite contract
- You will work in a fast passed environment with colleagues from all around the world
- You will be able to develop your career in Supply Chain
- Par-time is not negotiable (we are looking for candidates who are available for 40 hours per week)
- Due to very less parking space you will travel by public transport (you can reach the office within 10 minute's walk from Schiphol station)
- The start date of this position will be asap
- We are happy to explain the additional benefits you will get when starting your career at the company
In case you are interested and would like to apply for this role, please do via the apply button. You can also send your updated CV to e.smid(a)jpgray.nl.