Are you looking for a challenging position within an international company in the Limburg region? Do you have experience with Capacity planning or are you recently graduated in the direction of Supply Chain/Logistics? Then have a look at the vacancy below!
Full time: 40 hours per week
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 6 months (the intention is to extend the contract since this is a permanent position)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a world leading company in the packaging industry. You will be part of a hardworking enthusiastic team!
In your role as a Capacity Planner you will ensure capacity planning for production sites across Europe to support reliable customer Service in the market areas Germany, Benelux, Poland, Central Eastern Europe, France, Scandinavia, UK, Italy and Spain. In this role you will report to the Supply Chain Operations Manager.
- Translate demand to capacity planning and initiate change of product blocks based on forecasts;
- Identify and investigate irregularities in calling orders and propose/agree solutions with Sales offices and Production Planners;
- Initiate and control changes of SAP SCM quota based on changes in the capacity planning;
- Align customer material info records with SCM quota.
What is your profile?
As an inside sales specialist you are customer orientated, have great commercial acumen and attention to detail. You will work in a small team within a multinational company.
- Degree in e.g. Supply Chain, Logistics, etc.;
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience (internships included)
- Knowledge of methods and techniques for forecasting and planning;
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office and ERP systems, preferably SAP SCM;
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written. French is a plus (Dutch is NOT required).
- Problem solver;
- Analytical & conceptual thinker;
- Customer focused;
What's in it for you?
- Working for an international company
- A chance to develop your professional career
- Markt conform salary
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Eline Smid via e.smid(@)jpgray.nl.